cali med laws

• Thread starter mittenmedgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Hi everyone I have a mi med patient and caregiver card and will be in cali soon does cali accept mi med patients. I am from aneheim but have lived in michigan for the last 14 yrs. My family now lives in oceanside. Sorry didnt know where to post this question.

LBH

LBH

Unfortunately, MI will accept a Cali card but not the other way around. No reciprocity in Cali.

S

Steve Z

if your moving just switch your drivers license in state and boom. 99 dolla fee gets anyone a green card there.

i dont know why your addin more cabbage to the soup CA is overflowed with underpriced herb.... i'd stay in MI if its solely for the MMJ IMO. if your goin for scenery or chillin then hell yeah. or to just grow your own. but i mean with it being a petty offense for possession shit street sales in SD still take the cake... dispensaries cant compete with 260 oz of DANK

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks for the responses guys. I not thinking about moving just going to visit family and a couple old friends. I was hoping to be able to enjoy the state to its full potential. I lived in cali for 19 yrs moved to mi been here about 14yrs. I would not move back some things I miss but love this slow pace they got going in Mi. I was really hoping to get some clones to bring back. My patients have specific wants and as a caregiver I try to give it. I basically order just about any seeds they want to try but I get requests for the well known clone onlys. Never any complaints they just want to try the stuff they read about.

LBH

LBH

I may be wrong, but I believe some dispensaries will mail you clones. I only say this because I remember a thread about them showing up loaded,....LOADED with mites.

Might be worth looking into though, could very well have been an isolated incident.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks for the info I didnt think those places would send clones to MI I'll have to check it out more. Anyone have any experience with this. Spidermites suck but if quarintined and sprayed not to hard to get rid of in small plants. For a while I was trying diff strains from MI dispensarys always loaded with mites and so far no to impressed with the genetics. Thanks guys

Top Bottom