Cali MMJ safe zones

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Hey guys, ive been hearing about busts all over cali lately for ops not that large ranging from 6 to 30 lights. Find it wierd this is happening lately. Anyways I wanted to post this thread so people can communicate about areas they live in, lived in that were very relaxed places to grow or even areas not to go.

Ill start this off by saying although not the best place to live, oakland is by far the best place where ive set up, never hear about busts under 100 lights and they rarely even chase those. North bay, wine country and sonoma is a great area to grow though its very expensive. Butte county was the worst, monthly raids year round.

also read a statistic today that one months worth of taxes pays for 10 months taxes in other states.... maybe ill just leave cali all together haha cheap electricity, low taxes, higher donations here I cooome hahah

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hey Hey Hey!!! Ima Bay Baby! Survived the East Side. Your right not the Safest place to live, cuz mostly police are afraid of the citizen's lol. But awesome place to grow if you got the correct mindset. Sucks what's going down in California after the billions they've made already off mmj. Our Country Tis Of Thee? Idk. Tmb
Respect

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Haha right? Its the american way to move into others business and take that shit over, its what our country was founded on haha. its wierd people are scared to move to oakland but I feel the opposite im scared to move out of east oakland just because I know noone calls police out here and alameda county isnt going after grows under 500 plants. Ive lived in Mendo, butte and in northbay. Im more scared to live in butte simply because the task force will mess your world up for 23 plants and 4 lights, and mendo was just too isolated for me. North bay is chill just verrry expensive. But im happy in oakland, noone ever bothers me and I love being close to SF, berkley an the ocean without paying 3 grand a month rent.

T

tngreen

Have to keep low profile anywhere. I would be willing to bet any bust that small had other factors at play that we know better about. A lot of people too lax about their safety, not legal yet regardless what prop215 says. We see that law get shitted on time and time again.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Always grow like its still completely illegal, but sometimes some act of god type stuff does happen and exposes your garden, id rather be in a county that shrugs their shoulders if your in your limits, rather than being hauled off to jail with buttloads of fines. For instance a few years back my buddy had a tree fall onto his garage and bedroom, went straight into his buildout and you could see the wreckage from the street. Luckily for him, he owned the house and the cops felt bad for him and let him be.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

For sure ghetto growing has its perks I've been in the east LA region for 5+ years people don't call the cops and the cops have real issues to deal with. Growing in plain sight. I want to do some urban carports but that's going to take a decent sized backyard and the right location neighbors etc.

Top Bottom