Cali THC Expo a done deal?

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

anyone else hearing that Todd McCormick and Brian R have started fighting in the courts this week and this spells the end for the THC EXPO?

R

Rabbi

todd McCormick is OG KUSH first person ever!

Yes they're the to who put it on

R

Rabbi

yep ran the Belair mansion grow op And the only MMJ Arrest who got bailed out by a 5 Million dollar certified check brought by woody harlson and someone else i forget. But Hes big MMJ Activist in Socal and in the movie The Union about the MMJ industry

Venom818

Venom818

so no la thc expo this cant be man last year was pretty fukn cool my homies and i were making plans for it already

H

hbstoner

so no la thc expo this cant be man last year was pretty fukn cool my homies and i were making plans for it already

Im thinking about going to the expo up in sf. There is going to be a place for medicating and getting seeds from what I hear. Smaller venue it looks like, but if i can smoke there its gotta be pretty cool.

B

brian Roberts

Thc expo has changed over to thc expose the event will take place in april as planned. Todd is no longer working for the expo. No he did not come up with og kush, he also had 4,000 immature plants in bel air and his bail was around 500k not 5 mil. Thcexpose.com is the home to the future of cannabis trade shows

Venom818

Venom818

Brian roberts,Swerve thank you both and hopefully i get to meet some cool peeps at the thcexpose.

N

norstar

the San fran expo is going to be way better any way. I think it will be bigger than the LA Expo, over 100K expo space and 20k medicating area hash bar , vapor lounge, all you can smoke, a breeders cup and a patients cup.

April 17-18 Cow palace

R

Rabbi

Cool Brian, Glad to see it wont end as we need an anual event in the Cali to get together every year. And everyone please dont misconstru what I wrote, Brian R is one of the nicest coolest dude I've met and glad hes carring on.
Sorry for the miss information about Todd but thats how I heard it from todd Himself.
Also Todd McCormick is also a good guy and out front as a front man for the MMJ community so I'm sorry they couldn't work it out.

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Brian whats up Bro!! As you already know Care Mutual's about to drop some heavy news in regards to this years THC Expose! Gonna be sick for sure!! you got all the day activities wrapped up!! Friday nights a sick party one of the breeders is throwing but then Saturday night?? OMFG! You guys are gonna chit!! News coming very soon!!!

bump for that update

P

PureSugar

there a couple of Bevhills Knuckleheads
nobody special
I know Brian and I think he is a cool guy.. I don't know why where he is from makes him a knucklehead. Unless you have some other info you want to share I don't see the need for the prejudice here.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

I know Brian and I think he is a cool guy.. I don't know why where he is from makes him a knucklehead. Unless you have some other info you want to share I don't see the need for the prejudice here.

Mr Sugar you know him or he's your best buddie? lol
I think you would know better than to try temp somebody into sharing other peoples personal baggage in public forums!

I know the WHOLE BevH Crew,
We all have our own opinions the end...........

Top Bottom