California: $211,000 annual growers liscense fee

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

wouldnt these fucks still have to worry about the feds? probly even more so...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Considering the fact that Prop 8 passed I would have to say that there are a lot more conservative folk in California than we give credit for. I would think the last thing they would want to see is Marijuana becoming legalized. But you never know. All we can do is raise awareness and let everyone you know who votes to shoot this puppy down. Otherwise Phillip Morris will be buying up land and driving the prices down.

budfriend

budfriend

kushpeen your the man. That is exactly what needs to be done. We should start a thread on it. I guarantee you they all ready have the people who will get the licensee picked.

If it was straight up legalizion i would be for it even though it would hurt me but all this is the rich get richer. Why are all these oaksterdam guys still in the game. Real estate is down and you know they are sitting on a ton a cash. Let the next guys have a turn.

Also why has Oaksterdam never been raided by the feds???? Feds will never raid these gardens.

L

lifecycle

"I would love to see some people go undercover, get jobs, infiltrate these 4 gardens and bring locusts, mites, thrips, fire and about 50lbs of mexican brick weed pollen to work one day..."

well if thats what it takes.... easy peasie Japanesie.

:character0050:

Monopoly

Latest posts

Top Bottom