California Backs Out of the Race

• Thread starter BrotherGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BrotherGreen

BrotherGreen

Do you think vending will stay alive till 2016 then?
Large corporations and the legislators they have in their back pockets will do their best to break every small business out there before they even enter the market. Vendors have to contend with this in every market.
Pot is just the newest ho on the street.
Booper

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
CCHI didn`t get enough signatures with volunteers but are trying to get a new petition with paid help. They had the most people `s signatures with over 200.000. I`m thinking 2016 and it gives us time to watch what happens in other states. A lot depends on who wins the election for president in 2016 also. Obama hasn`t changed any federal laws so who ever is elected could start a new war on drugs campaign and what would happen then is anyone's guess.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Our women are hotter and our weed is better, what more do you want Ca. to lead in? But seriously, it will get done in time, hopefully they will do it right and the wait will be worth it. this states size and diversity make some things move at a snails pace.

B

Burned Haze

I'm willing to still give my cash/energy and love towards not McDonalds version of things, exp when things are wild west.
Chucks u dumb ass walmart/government loving fucks, get out off and keep to the mexican crop, its still cheap LOL

S

ssteely71

Cali Gov Jerry Brown was on MSNBCs Meet the Press this morning and was asked about Legalizing cannabis.
He said he wanted to see what happens in Washington and Colorado and made a quip about not wanting a population that was " too stoned " to deal with issues.
He's a jerk.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Never could find CCHI on the web in Jan. maybe that's why it failed. There is MCLC still collecting till April this seems like a legit transparent law the others were a little more like stoner pipe dreams.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Great news. Why do we want anything to change here in Cali. I know I don't.

Confused why people are in a hurry to hand the profits off to the state and big Pharma.
Ask that question when you're living in a county that's not allowing *any* cultivation OR access via dispensary/store front. Ask that question when you're watching someone you love being locked up for the plant. Ask it then.
Cali Gov Jerry Brown was on MSNBCs Meet the Press this morning and was asked about Legalizing cannabis.
He said he wanted to see what happens in Washington and Colorado and made a quip about not wanting a population that was " too stoned " to deal with issues.
He's a jerk.
Damn him, channeling the likes of Lungren! Grrr. I'll deal with some motherfucking ISSUES.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
maybe we need more stoned people so things can change for the better...last time I checked the politicians aren't exactly working for us. they work for $$$, reg folks don't have that kinda influence...

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

funny how being stoned is an issue where as nobody is worried about you being Pharmacized...

A-bloody-men!!

"Look at the ball. Look at that big ball. You want it?"... throws ball & steals T-bone steak from bowl.

Top Bottom