California can lead the Nation out of this Depression by legalizing Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

indodoja

marijuana cured my chronic masturbation yo...whatever ails you, just rub some marijuana on it. the e con0my just needs to be hit with a key of kind bud.

here is a link to a video about the fed, the guvment n the bubble. i go back and forth between being intruiged and wanting to stomp the shit out of the documentary maker(just cause). interesting none the less.

general_sketch

general_sketch

Hrm... I'd like to see it legalized just so we could move on from "ohmygod, weed is evil!" and all that nonsense. But I'm cool with where it's at and more importantly, where it's going. Decrim is on the rise, finally, and with enough of that in place it can relax the shit out of enforcement to the point it's de facto legal without the paperwork. that's what I wish to avoid, the gov't & big business dickbrains getting their hands on our sweet, sweet cheeba and twisting it like they've done with tobacco and alcohol.

T

the_seed

obama said this would happen and it is...so as one by one we go out of business and stand in line for food look where norml and all the lobbying and bitching about legalize it has gotton you...how many people will not be able to feed there families and pay there morgages..then after being hunted all of our growing time big business will step in and save the day...WAKE UP THIS IS THE BEGGING OF THE END...

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't think anything but industrialization of hemp will help out the world economy or our planet...

P

pupuguru

Reparations

High,

Seems ass backwards to expect the LOSING side in the war on drugs to make the rules when the war is over. don't trust any politician to make the rules for weed---they been fuckin me toooo long!!! It is up to us to keep what we have fought for---expecting the government-any government- to make it right is pure bullshit.

T

the_seed

I have not heard of any more raids on med. clinics,has anyone? You must have missed the news release,It was said no more raid on med clinics.....If there has been any I stand corrected...

A

Attis

I'm still pissed about how little the news media is actually discussing the income but are so heavily harping on availability to children and youth. They are not from California and do not understand that the nation's response is not the view of Californians.

And these (insert group of mothers/fathers/parents against drugs) that have no factual information about their side/view, just that this would somehow make pot available for their child on the east coast- are killing me. I can't even watch these stupid reports any more.

In all- you folks in Cali are kicking ass, please keep it up as we are making more ground than ever!

I feel the same way. It makes me cringe when I see these groups of mothers who have lost children to hard drugs blame MJ as the evil doer. Labeling it as a gateway drug and making it public enemy #1 is just irresponsible. I feel bad that they lost their children, but be sensible and go after the real problems. The only thing gateway about MJ is that these kids have to buy it from dealers who want to push more addicting and expensive drugs to them. Try parenting better and know what your kids are into. If you spend enough time in your kids lives, you might not be able to stop them from trying hard drugs, but you will certainly be able to tell that they are doing them and try and help them. MJ is harmless at worst and actually helpful for many people in many ways.

I watched a documentary on some of these mother teacher associations that do drug resistance programs, and it's amazing that they can stand there and tell lies with such passion and not even blink. Ok, maybe lies is harsh.. let's call it misinformation, either way they are getting funding and salaries are being paid to them to push this nonsense around. I can't wait until the day that scientists can fearlessly test this wonder drug and prove once and for all that there is nothing dangerous about it (other than the jail time you can get) I bet you then these ignorant people will come to their senses. Then again, they will probably still deny it and try and make some excuse to explain their theory.

I wonder how they would feel about it if their children had cancer and the Dr told them the best hope for them to live was cannabis. I bet you they would sing a different tune then.

T

Trek

Maybe, Obama doesn't have anything to do with it, but I sure doubt if we would have seen much, or any progress under a McCain Administration, which would have been hellbent on closing every CA dispensary.

obama has less than nothing to do with this so don't start giving him any credit for this. he ain't even stopped the raids yet

Latest posts

Top Bottom