California Cannetics Grow Journal Sonoma Black Dawg

• Thread starter Invictus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Invictus

Invictus

Picked up some killer Genetics from my Bro Rotten Dawg, AKA Rotten Rottie.

I thought you all would be interested in watching a grow from start to finish of some dank California genetics. RD AKA RR doesn't get enough press and I believe that he should get some for all his hard work. :rock

Introducing California Cannetics- Sonoma Black Dawg= Sonoma Black Kush X Dirty Dawg

These genetics will be grown in Sub's SuperSoil in 6 gal buckets under 1000 MH & HPS bulbs. Garden is a closed environment with XXXL ducted reflectors with old school magnetic ballasts. Room will be enriched with C02 and RH will be run at approximately 70% during veg. Hope you all enjoy it.

CA-Can-Sonoma-Black-Dawg.jpg

CA-Can-Sonoma-Black-Dawg-Soak.jpg

Sonoma-Black-Dawg-03_18_11.jpg

Invictus

Invictus

Update to Starter Cups

I started with 13 beans and obtained a 100% germination rate and dropped them into Roots Organics Natural and Organic Potting Soil starter cups. Two of them didn't seem to want to pop, but they eventually did. They were the runts, but as we know, sometimes the runts are the most potent. :party0033:

Sonoma Black Dawg 032311
Sonoma Black Dawg 032511
Sonoma Black Dawg 032511A
TortureKill

TortureKill

Im very interested in seeing this grow out. Never heard of RR, but stoked to see his work. Where would I find a list of his seeds?

Invictus

Invictus

New Garden

Transplanting kids from starter cups to 6 Gal buckets with Subcool's SuperSoil.

The garden consists of the following
California Cannetics: Sonoma Black Dawg
Billy Goat: Chemdog #4 X Chocolate Thai
Obs: Alien Dawg
Spice of Life: Shiskaberry
PO: Sour Diesel

Pre-Transplant-04_26_11.jpg
New-Growth--Billy-Goat--CA-.jpg

Invictus

Invictus

He Does

Yeah, I just enjoyed some with him the other week. Tasty, expansive, and long finish... I'll be positing more pics very soon.

Peace Out

Rotten Rottie Makes some amazing gear bro...

K

Kobe24

Yeah, I just enjoyed some with him the other week. Tasty, expansive, and long finish... I'll be positing more pics very soon.

Peace Out

Im flowering out his Chemdog D Bx5 x Tahoe OG...Chemdog D Bx5 x Original Diesel...Chemdog D Bx5 x The White ....Chemdog D Bx5 x Afgooey....

Amazing smells and yields.... I was lucky enough to score the Tahoe cross..as he didnt make a public release on those ... most of my best keepers have come from his beans!

Invictus

Invictus

Im flowering out his Chemdog D Bx5 x Tahoe OG...Chemdog D Bx5 x Original Diesel...Chemdog D Bx5 x The White ....Chemdog D Bx5 x Afgooey....

Amazing smells and yields.... I was lucky enough to score the Tahoe cross..as he didnt make a public release on those ... most of my best keepers have come from his beans!

Sweet! Yeah, when we hooked up I picked up those same ones! Looks like we have the same taste! NICE... I'm looking forward to poppin his "So Cal White Lightning" (White X Chemdog D Male). That'll be straight Fyre...

Invictus

Invictus

California Cannetics 05.21.1- Update to Sonoma Black Dawg-

Gents,
Here are some pics of Rotten Rottie's genetics-

SBD 1
SBD 2
SBD 3
SBD 4
SBD 5
SBD 6
SBD 7
SBD 8
SBD 9
SBD 10
Invictus

Invictus

California Cannetics 05.21.1- Update to Sonoma Black Dawg-

Here are several more pics of the kids.

SBD 11
SBD 12
SBD 13
Invictus

Invictus

Here are the room specs

The room has XXXL Ocho ducted lights, with both MH and HPS for a more complete light spectrum, enriched with Caps Gen 2 CO2 generator, and an industrial humidifier. Here are a few pics of the humidifier.

Humidifier
Humidifier Guts
Humidifier Guts on
Humidifier Micron Mist
Humidifier Micron Mist2
S

SLO Grown

Wow! That contraption would work great for a Halloween party fog machine!

Invictus

Invictus

why would you have a humidifier

I have experienced much better growth with my humidity at about 70%. The room has a normal RH of about 35% which is very dry and therefore the plants would always struggle due to increased transpiration. When I raised the humidity the plants flourished. In my experienced RH does not cause PM, but may promote grey mould in the later stages of flowering. I inspect the plants religiously for any signs of PM and regularly use sulfer and fungicides such as Physan 20 during the vegatative phase. I reduce my humidity later in flowering to about 55-60% just to be safe.

Besides practice, there is a wealth of knowledge from a book written by RC Clark called "Hemp Diseases and Pests- Management and Biological Control." It's a pretty expensive book, but it's indispensable especially for professional or fanatical growers. I feel confident to write that it's one of the most informative books ever written about cannabis.

Invictus

Invictus

Invictus

California Cannetics 05.31.11- Update to Sonoma Black Dawg-

I culled the males and it looks like most of the girls have stretched quite a bit, some grew well over a foot since the last pictures taken 10 days prior. Started with 13 beans and after culling the males I ended with 7 fat short stanky girls. Super stoked on how they are lookin and smellin! Thanks RD!

SBD 1 053111
SBD 2 053111
SBD 5 053111
SBD 6 053111
SBD 10 053111
SBD 11 053111
SBD 12 053111
Invictus

Invictus

California Cannetics 06.06.11- Update to Sonoma Black Dawg-

Here are a few pics of the Sonoma Black Dawg taken the other week.

SBD 1 060611
SBD 2 060611
SBD 5 060611
SBD 6 060611
SBD 10 060611
SBD 11 060611
SBD 12 060611
sdgrower

sdgrower

Looks great bro!

Do you have any experience with California Cannectics Purple Suicide?

Cheers!

:animbong:

Latest posts

Top Bottom