california colibri supply

• Thread starter grodankushman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i dont believe its the type of butane used.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Colbri is not out of business, what happened is a lot of thier lighters are now no longer 4 sale in north america, thus they are getting less orders from cigar shops and such, as most lighters say to use thier companies fluid, no collbri lighters, means less collbri butane orders shipped over here.

colibri butane is no longer made by the original manufacturer. who knows where they will get it in the future, not me. im not sure they will continue to sell butane, but prolly they will.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i dont think its physically possible for different butanes to extract much more than maybe 5% efficiently than others. each brand has different ratios of nbutane, isobutane and often propane, but i have never seen any proof of any noticeable variance in yields using different types. believe what you will, but if you didnt weigh everything, including the oil gained, you may have inaccuracies. it wouldnt hurt to have well documented and well measured tests done though; if you are right it could be something worthy to consider.

G

Goldenboy

HMK do you know if colibri still the same quality butane since they switched manufacturers?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i already said i am not sure. someone needs to do the research, if they are going to be using it.

C

coastalgreen

I'm in San Diego and can never find Colibri so I buy Lucienne.

Pretty comparable in my opinion to vector which is what I use to use until vectors new lighter purchase policy.

Top Bottom