California Marijuana Growers Face

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

California Marijuana Growers Face new Crop of Local Bans

When the California Legislature passed the state's first comprehensive medical marijuana regulations in September, pot advocates hoped the move heralded a new era of trust in their often-tumultuous relationship with wary local officials and police.

So far, it hasn't turned out that way.

Facing what appears to be a rapidly closing window for action, dozens of cities and counties from across California are racing to enact new bans on marijuana-growing. Some apply only to commercial cultivation, both indoor and outdoor, but many would also prohibit personal pot gardens that have been legal — or at least overlooked — for 19 years.

Link: http://magicvalley.com/business/agr...cle_ed81e705-ea1f-552d-8433-2b5355b5d135.html

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've been tits deep in it, I'm done for now. This has to be addressed at the state or federal level, period.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've been tits deep in it, I'm done for now. This has to be addressed at the state or federal level, period.
Imo that will not change anything. There will still be limitations on the average med patient. The state and Feds love collecting your hard earned money when you go to the dispensary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom