California outdoor organic 2013

• Thread starter potentinfinite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
potentinfinite

potentinfinite

We will be growing this year finally!!! Under protection of California prop.215 All organic still picking strains (late start i know) crazy details and pics to be posted

potentinfinite

potentinfinite

Northern Cali...I ll...um....leave it at that. Someone told me about some freebie seeds that may be available but I can't exactly figure out how to go about this. Can anyone help? I don't know if I'll have funds available for the strains we want or not and this seems made for me

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

so ur in northern cali and your doing a grow and cant get your hands on clones or strains for cheap damn near free? they pretty much give weed away for free in most parts up here i cant imagine you havin a prob gettin good genetics. if you cant find any pm me ill help you out

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

so ur in northern cali and your doing a grow and cant get your hands on clones or strains for cheap damn near free? they pretty much give weed away for free in most parts up here i cant imagine you havin a prob gettin good genetics. if you cant find any pm me ill help you out
My thoughts exactly...

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

i think he came on here jus tryin to get free beans. if he was really in nor cal gettin seeds-clones is like askin a neighbor for a cup of sugar

potentinfinite

potentinfinite

"i think he came on here jus tryin to get free beans. if he was really in nor cal gettin seeds-clones is like askin a neighbor for a cup of sugar"

SO true... ...first year we have property of our own in cali....and we aren't exactly up there yet....two weeks of massage school left for my lady here in socal and then up to our very late start..... we don't even own a car..we're gonna hitch up 450 miles and get out there with almost nothing....once we get up we'll work out a cooperative thing with some friends like a trade of land usage for vehicle usage...theres alot of people who wish they had space on a property in cali.....this isn't gonna work without community....thats why I'm here...Love you guys

potentinfinite

potentinfinite

Ok I just found out the freebies are free with an order...thats sweet still How do i PM??

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
"i think he came on here jus tryin to get free beans. if he was really in nor cal gettin seeds-clones is like askin a neighbor for a cup of sugar"

SO true... ...first year we have property of our own in cali....and we aren't exactly up there yet....two weeks of massage school left for my lady here in socal and then up to our very late start..... we don't even own a car..we're gonna hitch up 450 miles and get out there with almost nothing....once we get up we'll work out a cooperative thing with some friends like a trade of land usage for vehicle usage...theres alot of people who wish they had space on a property in cali.....this isn't gonna work without community....thats why I'm here...Love you guys
Have you grown plants before? I wish you luck, sounds like you might need it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok I just found out the freebies are free with an order...thats sweet still How do i PM??
Mouse over the username and click, then click "Start a conversation." Alternatively, go to the upper right on any page on the site, and mouse over 'Inbox.' Then hit 'Start a new conversation.' For THCBay stuff, I believe logic is the man, or the breeder whose seeds you're interested in (such as the gentleman above).

potentinfinite

potentinfinite

Thanks. Sorry about the slow start it must make for a boring thread can't wait to get some pics up

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
't's ok, left me time to go on vacation.

potentinfinite

potentinfinite

Beanz!!! Chem-bubba x alien ....MAD thanks ECS! then some sour diesel grapefruit cross f2s and last but not least seeds that were truly lucky finds in all the dank we've smoked in the last year. Can't wait to remember what they are.....

Top Bottom