california prices?

• Thread starter Noworries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LBH

LBH

yea, in RI, this is all new. This is the first and only compassion center. We will be selling direct, no brokers here yet so no extra middle men

Clawmark

Clawmark

Been posting on the other thread for "how much dispensaries giving per pound" so I got a lot of recent firsthand exp on that, but I never even bothered to ask about hash, BHO, or wax. I got a guy that always gets my shake and makes some seriously rocking BHO. What's the demand and wholesale compensation for clean extracts, and is that seasonal as well?

R

ReCway

GOd Damn I just seem some light dep OGs going for low 2s. and they look identical to indoor. Super FIre... This is the future of weed.. Why would one grow indoors when light dep looks like what I saw. That shit was insane fire.. Freakin hippies up north are figuring out this greenhouse shit... :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
GOd Damn I just seem some light dep OGs going for low 2s. and they look identical to indoor. Super FIre... This is the future of weed.. Why would one grow indoors when light dep looks like what I saw. That shit was insane fire.. Freakin hippies up north are figuring out this greenhouse shit... :)

"This is the future of weed." I Love that!
I agree!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Like I`ve said all along if you have the skill, outdoor can look and smoke just as good as indoor! Not everyone can grow that good of outdoor though. Also I wouldn`t expect the prices to stay low much longer unless your looking for Mids. Prices up North are starting to go up as people have sold off much of there crops and are not in need as much as they were earlier. Supplies will start to decrease soon so time to stock up is now ! Mid grade will continue to be lower priced for awhile yet but it too will increase in price some.

R

ReCway

Like I`ve said all along if you have the skill, outdoor can look and smoke just as good as indoor! Not everyone can grow that good of outdoor though. Also I wouldn`t expect the prices to stay low much longer unless your looking for Mids. Prices up North are starting to go up as people have sold off much of there crops and are not in need as much as they were earlier. Supplies will start to decrease soon so time to stock up is now ! Mid grade will continue to be lower priced for awhile yet but it too will increase in price some.

i hope so man. hard to get top dollar for indoor fire when light dep looks like this. i wonder how many clubs pass of light dep as indoor? if your not a grower and dont have the eye this light dep passes for indoor all day.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Almost all of my light dep went as indoor this year. One other thing about light dep is that the flavors seem way more intense, imo.

Dunge

Dunge

what the hell is light dep?? anyone got pics?

I made a light deprivation cover work for me a few years ago.
Had a garage door opener rigged to operate every 12 hours and pull a black plastic cover over my plants. This was inside a tent to protect the blackout from wind.

Learned that two layers of black plastic are advised.

Humidity inside a plastic covered space needs to be controlled.

It worked well, but had a cold & wet season, so results were degraded.
DSCN3162

Forced to harvest at about six weeks by cold and fungus.
DSCN3236

Sorry for off topic post, but light dep is a must in far north outdoor efforts.

R

ReCway

Almost all of my light dep went as indoor this year. One other thing about light dep is that the flavors seem way more intense, imo.

i agree 100%. more intense and louder smell than indoor IMO. Im smoking some Light Dep Purple monkey balls that my buddy from up north brought down. way fire... super loud and tight ass nugs. hes getting 25 at the clubs. fucker.. good for him though.

what the hell is light dep?? anyone got pics?

light dep is short for Light Depravation. Its the process of growing in a green house and supplementing with HIDS and covering the greenhouse with Light Proof Material. So essentially you can control your seasons and still use the free sunlight as your light source. You can grow Year round but you need to control the enviroment. Very similar to indoor but still different. really the new wave of growing. Future of weed if you ask me. My buddy spent 50K on a greenhouse in Chico foothills. First pull was 100+#. 100x 4 crops a year. Not bad at all if you ask me.....

I saw some light dep Cookies and OG in Redding from another buddy and he was dumping packs at 22. Those same packs hit the clubs at 28-3 in SD.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Rec,was your buddy in chico rocking one of the forever flowering greenhouses?what size?

P

paperplane

Light dep is great, but like stated above environment is key. Battling supper cold conditions and humidity can become a huge problem if you dont have the right equipment or proper know how to correct these problems.

below frigid

below frigid

My problem with DEP is you have to be there every day. I only get to the garden one day a week, ( 75 miles away ). Probably a way to do it mechanically with battery power but it would be expensive.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I got some photos, not too much but here are some of last years.... My diesel was the best diesel to date that I have done and I think that is what these pics are....average 1.5 per plant

Dep 1
Dep 2
R

ReCway

Rec,was your buddy in chico rocking one of the forever flowering greenhouses?what size?

Yes he was still is. its big man for me anyways. im sure there are bigger . dont know exact specs but he rocks 4x8's soil beds in there . he has 20 he told me. id be lying if I told you exact size. ill ask him next time he comes down.

R

ReCway

My problem with DEP is you have to be there every day. I only get to the garden one day a week, ( 75 miles away ). Probably a way to do it mechanically with battery power but it would be expensive.

yes it is expensive. 50k to build. not equip it. build it. then you still need equipment. and you do have to have it mechanically set up to raise and drop the black out tarp. other than that and some heaters and dehueys and lots of fans and some 1ks and your good to go. Solar panels if you really want to be pimp.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I just let the sun do its thing.......as opposed to attempting a winter greenhouse and just cut the harvest into two as opposed to just one. My environment is almost perfect for it, and even though the plants get a little warm inside at night they all finished out just great!

R

ReCway

I just let the sun do its thing.......as opposed to attempting a winter greenhouse and just cut the harvest into two as opposed to just one. My environment is almost perfect for it, and even though the plants get a little warm inside at night they all finished out just great!

those are nice plants. do you have loops and just cover with tarp? what kind of material is that poly?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
If you put plants out in a Hoophouse right now (in cali)(i did)
You dont have to cover them (lite dep)....for a while ;)
Because the days are still short:happy: they will flower
I think I can just lite dep the last 30 days or so..we'll see

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Light dep is the future,ive been eyeballin those ff greenhouses for awhile but im thinking im gonna build one like ken did first just to dip my toes in the greenhouse pool and see how i like it!i know one thing id like is the power savings.

Top Bottom