california prices?

• Thread starter Noworries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

The more it's decriminalized the more the prices will fall.

sun

sun

I hope that low end prices are ok to post here.$75 gota be jack ,smells like only jh does Trying to post pic pic saved will keep trying GOD DAMN IT LOAD LOAD LOAD LOAD LOAD PIC OF 1/2 COMING

Clawmark

Clawmark

Think prices are dropping now...wait until legalization in Cali in 2016.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t see prices of anything going down. Inflation is starting to increase on everything! That being said ,doesn`t mean you will be able to get ahead on better prices ,just the opposite. I suggest everyone buy seeds, and soils ahead of time!

HigherLiving

HigherLiving

lol monkey balls is what i called every bad strain i got after i got a p of such bad "monkeyballs" up "the hill" in mendocino that i couldnt sell it and think its still sittin in a closet somewhere lol

Sounds like a bho run to me...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

im sorry but when you have the kill you have the kill. you know what Im talking about even the biggest snobs will buy some when you know they dont want to. This will always be in demand at at a greater price... knowledge is power hone your skills.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Some points to consider; growers costs that seem to rise each year, limits put into place by counties land use laws ,the fact that Northern California has the best grow weather in the US and many other States have bad weather . All this will effect prices in Cali even if your product isn`t sold out of state. For indoor you can add increased power costs as well. I think prices may go down to a point but as stated again and again killer weed will be less effected. So get your farm on! Remember it isn`t just about the genetics but also your skill when it comes to quality!

Top Bottom