Cali's checkin in

• Thread starter Caligreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Caligreen

Yo peeps, been growing for a few years now. Do coco, I bred some seeds recently that will be fun. Kind of a small setup as of now, but just like everyone I hope to expand in the years to come. Thanks for the invite Subrob, I already see some friends ;) PEACE

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

cool

any p91??

did any one find out what parents p91 is..

cubed northern lights??

C

Caligreen

Hey peeps! Thanks for the warm welcome!

livinglegend-I actually just bred with breederbrads Guerrilla Gold pollen that he had given to a friend of mine. I said I'd like to use it and so I crossed my Green Ice(green crack look alike, could be green crack), my Sour Dubble (BOG's work), SR71 Purple Kush ( if you know then you know), and the official Arcata Trainwreck cut. All the seeds should be on seedbay and I thought also on this site as far as I was told....My friend who gave me the pollen has the seeds now, he said he would come here and ask for everyone's opinion on names.

GreySkull-WHAT UP HOMIE!

Thanks all you other dudes, don't know much about P91 although it is being worked with a lot right now in SD. PEACE!

O

OHGEE

Yo peeps, been growing for a few years now. Do coco, I bred some seeds recently that will be fun. Kind of a small setup as of now, but just like everyone I hope to expand in the years to come. Thanks for the invite Subrob, I already see some friends ;) PEACE

what's up Cali.

OHGEE

C

Caligreen

Woah its been so long since I wrote all this lmao. It seriously feels like someone hacked me and like wrote for me!!! lol, tooo funny

C

Caligreen

nice I just drove by redding like 5 days ago, was on the coastal route though.

Top Bottom