Calizahr - has anyone grown it?

• Thread starter FFMang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FFMang

just got some f2's from a friend, wondering if anyone here has any pics and descriptions?

thanks!

W

webeblzr

I have some older ones. 06 maybe. A fantastic strain. easy to grow, stunning buds, and very potent meds.

Calizar day 63 a
Calizar day 63 b
Calizar day 63 h
F

FFMang

web, those are beauty!!

what were the aromas and tastes like, in flower and in the jar?

was she finicky about nutrients/conditions ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oooo! I have some f-somethings a friend gave me, too. Nice looking gal.

L

lurkernomore

If you get the right girl, she is one of Chimera's heaviest yielders, without loss of quality

W

webeblzr

Hey FFMang,
To stick your nose in a cured jar, it had a vomit smell. Like you OD'd on citrus fruits, and hurled. It's almost a stench.
The buds are hard, sticky and gooey, if that makes any sense to you.
Completely different than the Lapis Mountain, thats running in my line up now. Her buds (LM) are ROCK hard, covered in trics, but not gooey, not pliable at ALL. And a throat scratcher when exhaled.

Calizahr, is a heavy producer, and fast maturing, IMHO, use smell control, and she is not nute shy, and can deal with inperfect grow conditions. I'm strickly indoor, and cheap fuck.

Her buzz, very potent, very delicious when you inhale her smoke, but hang on, very hashy tasting, some citris, and for some, over powering.
My oldtimers ( as I am) went crazy for it!!
Some of the newer folks, take a few hits, and allow the buzz to wash over them, and find level before partaking way to much.
Once their ceiling is found, they simply loved it, when dosed to their needs. Many folks told me, it's their Grail Plant.

The greatest compliment I can give her, she helped 2 young men, bitched up in a horrible traffic accident, kick their prescribed pain killer addictions. With a very small amount, at that!!
Chimera, did the world a favor, with this creation. From newbs to pros, she is a winner.

I ran her for a few years, and only changed due to seeking?????? As time rolls on, and I try this breeder and that one, I'll be going after all of Chimeras work, to have and to hold, till death parts us. When I cracked his beans, every bean cracked, and every bean was a winner......thats not been replicated by any other breeders work since then. I'm no shill for Chim, he dont know me from Hogans goat. But time has proven to me he is one of the best out there.

hubcap

hubcap

run em all out at once and TAKE CUTS

pretty rare and underrated. F2s are gems to look thru. the reason i say run em all together (or as many as you can) is simple.

you have them all together, alive, to compare em off each other.
doing it with pics and notes just isnt the same. its a bit harder to work from memory. specially if youre old like me.

:)

-cap

F

FFMang

hubcap... that's exactly what i'm doing with all my top notch strains :)

webeblazr - thanks for the info man!!

Top Bottom