Call me Crazy. Seedpoppin addict out of control.

• Thread starter bulldog74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bulldog74

3 months into my new Medi career. Went a little crazy. Have a collection and some of my seeds are getting old so Im needing to pop them before I lose them.
Grow room:
pineapple express--Bagseed
strawberry Blue----wolrld of seeds
L.S.D---------Barneys farm
Diesel-------Dinafem
Sour Diesel------Bagseed
lemon skunk------greenhouse
Headband-----Reserva Privada
Blue widdow------dinafem
MP5k X ?------Bulldog74
Aurora Indica X Top44-----Bulldog74
shark attack----Cant remember probably Dinafem
Cheese--------- Dinafem
Chocalope------DNA
White Russian----Serious Seeds
Mendocino Madness---Cut

So, I am keeping the LSD Indi Pheno, Keeping Chocalope for now--Tossing sat Pheno LSD and Headband. Only 3 strains in Flower now and the rest are in Veg. Are any other of these strains For Sure keepers, or for sure waste of time? any experience would be helpfull thanks.

B

bulldog74

Oh forgot an old one.
Purple Bud--------Seedsman seeds

phenotyper

phenotyper

I really like Chocolope from DNA. Excellent sativa with an energetic high and a tropical incense flavor that I cannot get enough of. Some day, I'll get her back in my stable. Currently flowering a Blue Widow from dinafem and I love the smell I get when I rub the stem, kind of like a sour berry funk. However, besides the fact she looks like she will produce, the structure is great, but the actual smoke report will have to be seen.

B

bulldog74

How Long did you let your Chocalope go? I beleive I have 2 pHENOS. One a Sativs x mas tree and the other looks similar but less like a x mas tree. I bet 70 Days would be best but patients are in need of product and i am cutting in 63.

Top Bottom