Call me paranoid...can heat detectors on helicopters detect LEDs?

• Thread starter chinacat420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

I’ve read on a sunny day the trichs on a mature plant gives an infrared signature, little flashes where there shouldn’t be, like state forests etc.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You're definitely paranoid, but holy fuck me does this thread make me laugh with a handful of the responses. The US government are fearmongers. They will spread misinformation like wildfire to make their citizens scared to step outside of the box (i.e. the DARE program). I have never been able to force myself to live within the confines of what is considered to be a normal society. I would rather live on my feet than die on my knees. -Emiliano Zapata Salazar. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Slap

Slap

I have to add this side note that explains my extreme paranoia. A couple weeks ago, hubs and I were heading into town for some beers, it’s about a 15-20 minute drive. We were about 5 minutes away from our destination and hubs gets a text alert that the security system detected movement by the back door so the security company dispatched the sheriff to our house! In a sheer state of panic I beat the shit out of my Jeep speeding down the back country roads trying to beat the sheriff to our house while hubs was on the phone with the security company trying to convince them it was a false alarm. Luckily he was able to do that and the security company cancelled the call to the sheriff. When we got home we stuck the girls in the garage for the evening. What had happened is hubs closed the curtain on the sun porch and the breeze blew the curtain in front of the camera, tripping the alarm. The security company did call us both; I didn’t hear my phone cuz it was in my purse, hubs didn’t recognize the number cuz it came across as a generic number, and not the security company. So for now, no security system. The photo is what the sheriff’s dept would have seen had they showed up and peered through the gate into the back. And there are still two more growing in a tent on the sun porch! I dodged a big bullet that time!
View attachment 1003600
Coop Dog! You have there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom