-calling All Colorado Growers!!-

• Thread starter puprilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
puprilla

puprilla

Whats good my fellow states peeps, "ladys&gents", whos doin what!!? I moved here in 09' from seattle and i was happy to see another state with some dank! I currently got some plants outside doing their thing in my garden and a beautiful master kush in my closet, due to space i only grow one plant at a time inside. Just wanna see what some of you are all doin,? Its legal...share that shit! Rep your city and share the love, denver is amazing and beautiful ppl
Calling all colorado growers

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Love your enthusiasm! I sometimes remember how it felt to appreciate living in Colorado.
Moved here in '96; thought I had found the Promised Land. Still some really really awesome things about this state, but it's getting harder and harder to go anywhere away from people. Folks crawling all over the mountains...lol

puprilla

puprilla

Love your enthusiasm! I sometimes remember how it felt to appreciate living in Colorado.
Moved here in '96; thought I had found the Promised Land. Still some really really awesome things about this state, but it's getting harder and harder to go anywhere away from people. Folks crawling all over the mountains...lol
Ya definitely man, legalization is our downfall

Underthesun

Underthesun

I too love Colorado. I can get on my mountain bike, bring some nice buds and hit up the national forest and hardley see anyone all day. Last week I went on a 6 hour ride and saw 2 people. The off the map places of the national forest are where its at in my opinion, or even some places on the map that people just over look....like 13,900 foot mountains vs. the 14ers. Can't stand hiking with a bunch of ants in a line up a 14er but hike up a 13,900 and you're pretty much just as high and with zero other people. 14ers are cool and all but just seems like people are out there for bragging rights and stature other than just enjoying this awesome place. 12'k foot mountains can be harder than 14ers so whatever. Some places are so busy, you are correct, man....way busier than it used to be. But if I say "I-70 no way" hit up the side highways, stay away from things too close to Denver and Boulder I can find peace and quiet and stay sane. When you smoke as much as I like to, getting away from the people is key. Colorado still kicks ass in my opinion! Just don't tell anyone.

Edit: I love Denver and Boulder too, great places to visit and enjoy them everytime I go! I just like the hills and a slow pace.

Last edited:
puprilla

puprilla

I too love Colorado. I can get on my mountain bike, bring some nice buds and hit up the national forest and hardley see anyone all day. Last week I went on a 6 hour ride and saw 2 people. The off the map places of the national forest are where its at in my opinion, or even some places on the map that people just over look....like 13,900 foot mountains vs. the 14ers. Can't stand hiking with a bunch of ants in a line up a 14er but hike up a 13,900 and you're pretty much just as high and with zero other people. 14ers are cool and all but just seems like people are out there for bragging rights and stature other than just enjoying this awesome place. 12'k foot mountains can be harder than 14ers so whatever. Some places are so busy, you are correct, man....way busier than it used to be. But if I say "I-70 no way" hit up the side highways, stay away from things too close to Denver and Boulder I can find peace and quiet and stay sane. When you smoke as much as I like to, getting away from the people is key. Colorado still kicks ass in my opinion! Just don't tell anyone.

Edit: I love Denver and Boulder too, great places to visit and enjoy them everytime I go! I just like the hills and a slow pace.
Nice man, i definitely need to grab my bike and hit the hills

K

kuz

Just today I got a bike rack for the whip. Going to get out myself this year. I have some great memories of bike-packing, but haven't been out there in a few years. Used to love Moab on a bike too.
crowds are no problem down here. Got a few friends in moab, never been there though. Didnt get out any last year either, plan to this year.

puprilla

puprilla

Colorado is a beautiful place nothing better then going up to red rocks and smoken a bowl of some dank while watching the sun go down, hell ya!

Underthesun

Underthesun

Can't get enough! Plus if you get high enough on the right herb you almost forget you're pedaling and just get lost in the surroundings. This is up on the Sourdough Trail off the Peak to Peak hwy,
my buddy takes some pretty good photos.

puprilla

puprilla

Can't get enough! Plus if you get high enough on the right herb you almost forget you're pedaling and just get lost in the surroundings. This is up on the Sourdough Trail off the Peak to Peak hwy, View attachment 513453 my buddy takes some pretty good photos.
Dang man thats awesome i have to hit that trail as soon as i get soke free time

Underthesun

Underthesun

I'm a super friendly biker, it really irritates me when they're are people out there not respecting other users...its makes us all look like jackasses. I'm sorry if you have ran into asshats out there, I have and it sucks. I stop, smile and say hello. If I feel like hauling ass, I know trails were that is allowed and I go there, like Winter Park or private land. When its Sat afternoon and full of people, bikes need to chill out for sure. Dogs rule, smoke up on the nice morning fellow Coloradans and get out and enjoy the day!

420circuit

420circuit

Nothing beats sharing a joint with fellow hikers under a tree or basking in the sunshine, heading back out after lunch.:D Haven't noticed any changes since legalization, still people toking quietly pretty much everywhere. I think it is remarkable how much did not change, it's all good, there is just more cannabis around because so many people grow it and there are a lot of shops.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Be careful on federal/BLM/national forest property, marijuana is still illegal in those places. Somehow I think those who need to read this never will. That being said, we are quite lucky. Fly-fishing in Casper the last week was a windless heaven, a bit chilly but worth it. Grey's Reef was hitting hard below the damn and at the car hole.

I remember mountain biking slick rock in Moab years ago, there were dinosaur footprints in the rocks along the path, it was pretty neat.

It was mildly entertaining when the guide wanted the 'colorado gift bag' instead of his cash tip. Our arms were tired so he got both. It was glorious. Hypocrisy ftw.

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

The sites are amazing, you'd never get me to claim different.

The people are mostly awesome but some of you need to reign in that aggression toward people from California. I personally think it's funny that some Coloradans are nasty to people like my wife who is a native Coloradan that moved away and came back and then turn into meek little victims when I call their card and start talking to them the way they talk to her. It's bullshit.

I'm still waiting to experience dankness in this state. Most of the flower is powder dry and I've had so many bad experiences with shops attempting to passing off complete garbage that I've resorted to just not smoking anyone's stuff but my own. But hey, at least I can say I've had bud so devoid of tricomes it couldn't even produce vapor or, like the weed from 14er, weed that tastes like fish.

420circuit

420circuit

I think that is known as trolling, looking for an online argument for some misguided reason. Colorado has legalized weed, there are a ton of shops and there is abundant dank available. I find it difficult to believe anything in the above post.

The rain finally passed, today is a perfect day outside, growing weather. I am looking for a cut of GDP this weekend if anyone knows of near Denver.:D

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

Like I said, I'm still waiting to experience the dankness from a shop I'm this state. Doesn't mean it ain't there, just that it ain't at any of the shops around me or perhaps it just happens to always be there on the days I'm not.

As for the rest of it, they are my experiences and the experiences of my wife. Whether you believe it or not changed nothing.

420circuit

420circuit

Sorry to be a jerk, looked like the start of another thread fight that closes down any helpful progress. Try taking a scope with you if you go a shop, or use theirs. The few shops that I visited all had excellent buds. For example, Kind Love, Lotus, Karmaceuticals and Treehouse. I went for things other than buds, but hey, when in Rome...

Finding that for the great outdoors the vape pen is going to be getting more use this year. I love smoking a doobie in the wilderness, but the aroma can still cause problems that I do not want, so this fancy pen that uses oil is going to replace the doobs in my pack.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Have to say, I haven't been that impressed with the shops around town either. There is a lot of good pot, but not a whole lot of great stuff, but half the time they can't keep it on the shelves so who can blame them for tossing whatever out there.

I thought Sacred Seed had a good selection and if you are a PIA customer and look at everything you could find good stuff. I will say, I got a big boost of confidence when comparing my grow to shop weed though:)

Top Bottom