• Thread starter inthegorge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
the lab results you posted belong to another party
from post #526

"I think we are going to go with Confidence Analytic s for our testing instead of Analytical 360 wobbly....saw a presentation by them and they seem like a great group to work with so our first test sample will be delivered there on Wednesday and we have our fingers crossed it goes well for us:) The WOW Industries stuff is from a medical grower that I was unaware of when we chose our nameo_O However it turns out I will be reporting back with the final results."

fwiw
In California you have to register your NEW business name to get a license, and the last time I did that, we were required to make it a unique business name. I find myself wondering why the state of Washington would allow two new outfits to use the same name. Hrm.

It'll be nice to see itg's actual lab reports. :)

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

sea
i would guess that wow industries isn't a registered name with the state as most any thing "medical" is in " the grey area" and i would also like to see the lab reports out of curiosity. you can ask for lab tests when you buy product but i'm not that curious :)

fwiw

inthegorge

inthegorge

Legal weed is a reality here in WA state as of today:-) We have no products in the market however as we are still slowly curing and hoping for the best product we can achieve. Held off taking anything for testing until tomorrow so we can have more strains to take with us since it is a 9 plus hour drive to the lab and back and the one thing I have none of is time:-/ I will post all our lab results when I get them even if they are negative because all I am doing here is reporting really....the lab said we may have results by Saturday at the earliest. I sort of wanted to go to a couple of shops to see how it all unfolds today but again....I just cannot spare the time so I will have to check out news reports on that I guess:-/

WOW Industries is a medical grow operation. W.O.W. Weed is our business. They both have WOW in the name but there are many businesses that have similar names in all sorts of industries and we would hope we don't get confused with them much. There is also an I502 grower that is Wow Marijuana but again...a totally different company. We of course did have to register our business name prior to licensing but having one word the same in a name does not disqualify the next business that hopes to use the same word in their name:-)

Just finalizing everything before we do our next flip, hopefully by Friday but I am seriously feeling pretty overwhelmed by all the work facing us. It just seems that we cannot get everything done that needs to be done regardless of how hard we try but by this time next month we should have at least a few new employees and that should make this easier if we can just keep it all going strong until then. Right now we have over 700 plants that seriously need re-potting, still trimming, trimming, trimming and all the traceability associated with that, need to start packaging, making bubble hash, packaging kief, don't even have any labels printed yet......and of course daily plant care for the 2600 plants we have currently growing with only 3 of us here full time and 2 others part time it is just a daunting task! WOW is definitely the appropriate word:-) Days like today when I get here at 6 AM after 5 hours of restless sleep I just don't even know where to start or what to prioritize and that is unusual for me so I really need to regroup and pull my head out and keep this all flowing as smoothly as possible. I stay at work every other night and with temps up in the 95 plus range it is just wearing this old lady out!

Have been getting a lot of hate from medical growers locally even though we have no products even on the market yet. Really bothering my daughters who manage our "social media" but I told them just blow it off...nothing we can do about what we can't control.

Our outside plants are pretty freaking gorgeous and I am taking comfort in that at least:-) Still feeling amazingly fortunate to be here now but boy oh boy could I use a breather! I have been very remiss in taking pictures but I will try to get a few uploaded tonight if I have a quiet moment before I go to bed.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

WOW...........more like holy shit batman, you 3 have to be slammed. ive been reading i502 and the ammt of record keeping is insane for your tier of operation.

it seems the tax is a bit excessive........25% tax when a producer sells to a processor, 25% tax when a processor sells to a retailer and then 25% tax on retail sales.....the price of legality i guess.

peace

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

$50k for startup? That would have been my Heating/cooling/dehumidifying costs alone. So what are you going to do when it's 98 degrees over there like it is today?
You can't cool a garden with 100 degree air. You guys must be having so many problems right now... Not to be too much of a prick but you guys don't know what the heck you guys are doing!

B

boston

$50k for startup? That would have been my Heating/cooling/dehumidifying costs alone. So what are you going to do when it's 98 degrees over there like it is today?
You can't cool a garden with 100 degree air. You guys must be having so many problems right now... Not to be too much of a prick but you guys don't know what the heck you guys are doing!
I would like to agree whith you

But she is doing it
so f@#& off and leave the lady alone

inthegorge

inthegorge

You did

Thank you boston:)

You did not read very far into the thread obviously Mr. Dubman but it is a pretty long thread so that is a bit understandable. We actually have about $74,000 into our start up so far. That seems to be a very low start up according to the other I502 businesses we have been in contact with. Yes...I am sure you could spend 4 times that for an appropriate set up but guess what....that is all we had and we made the best we could with it. Our indoor plants are all harvested, happily curing in a climate controlled drying room at right at 65 degrees F and kept between 50-60% humidity. We moved all our veg plants outside and seriously they are all very happy out in the sunshine of which we have an abundance in our hot little sliver of micro climate along the mighty Columbia River. We actually are hoping for 4 and maybe even 5 "sun" crops per year here but will report more as we go along and do indoor growing from October to April when we can moderate the temps indoor with no issues. Some people I speak with say it is a great plan....some people on this forum say I am crazy. It definitely works towards our goal of being as green as possible and in case you were not aware....marijuana has been grown in the sunshine for longer than either of us can count. We think by physically moving the plants into darkness daily we can flower using the sun and bringing the plants to their absolute perfect ripeness which nature does not always allow in the NW, but the proof is in the final product so we will see how this all works out in the end. So sorry to disappoint you...well not really:) You may be correct...perhaps I do not know what the heck I am doing if by that you mean I am doing something differently than you would but then again....as I keep saying here....there are many paths to the same destination and luckily for me I get to choose mine:)

Just got a prepayment, literally 10 minutes ago, for the first 5 lbs of our products at $3500 per lb and they were ecstatic to lock it in since they cannot get anything else anywhere. Works for us and them and I made sure they would only use a 100% mark up and not a penny more so it won't be raping the consumer as much as most of the other shops out there and hopefuly the next round will be a lot more reasonable. Woohoooo! W.O.W. Weed just made our first sale and just at the perfect moment for us, to a local retail shop that got their license yesterday:) Margies Pot Shop in Bingen, WA will be the first retailer to sell W.O.W. Weed and it should be on their shelves by next Monday! She is not the first one that has wanted to buy but she is the first one that brought cash right when we needed it so that is pure providence in my mind. I will sleep easier tonight:) Also in the last 1/2 hour got an offer for a loan from a retailer that did not get chosen in the lottery. She has cash to loan because it was her businesses start up costs and she is going to loan us enough to make it to next harvest (where we expect to have pretty good yields) so we can hire enough people to help us get everything done when it needs to be done and at a very reasonable interest rate! She offered because of my time spent trying to help anyone else that is trying to enter the recreational market up here so that is even better to me. Any hard workers out there need a good paying job??? WOW...how things change in just a few hours! I am a very fortunate woman indeed:)

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Happy for ya ! OYou go girl!!!! There will always be someone who opens there mouth. 1 st sell Yah! M

box269

box269

Damn. If i was in wa state id work for ya. I plan on doing the same in ky when i can.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

keep doing your way ITG,always more than one way to skin a cat,lol.

D

Dabaholic

Legal weed is a reality here in WA state as of today:) We have no products in the market however as we are still slowly curing and hoping for the best product we can achieve. Held off taking anything for testing until tomorrow so we can have more strains to take with us since it is a 9 plus hour drive to the lab and back and the one thing I have none of is time:-/ I will post all our lab results when I get them even if they are negative because all I am doing here is reporting really....the lab said we may have results by Saturday at the earliest. I sort of wanted to go to a couple of shops to see how it all unfolds today but again....I just cannot spare the time so I will have to check out news reports on that I guess:-/

WOW Industries is a medical grow operation. W.O.W. Weed is our business. They both have WOW in the name but there are many businesses that have similar names in all sorts of industries and we would hope we don't get confused with them much. There is also an I502 grower that is Wow Marijuana but again...a totally different company. We of course did have to register our business name prior to licensing but having one word the same in a name does not disqualify the next business that hopes to use the same word in their name:)

Just finalizing everything before we do our next flip, hopefully by Friday but I am seriously feeling pretty overwhelmed by all the work facing us. It just seems that we cannot get everything done that needs to be done regardless of how hard we try but by this time next month we should have at least a few new employees and that should make this easier if we can just keep it all going strong until then. Right now we have over 700 plants that seriously need re-potting, still trimming, trimming, trimming and all the traceability associated with that, need to start packaging, making bubble hash, packaging kief, don't even have any labels printed yet......and of course daily plant care for the 2600 plants we have currently growing with only 3 of us here full time and 2 others part time it is just a daunting task! WOW is definitely the appropriate word:) Days like today when I get here at 6 AM after 5 hours of restless sleep I just don't even know where to start or what to prioritize and that is unusual for me so I really need to regroup and pull my head out and keep this all flowing as smoothly as possible. I stay at work every other night and with temps up in the 95 plus range it is just wearing this old lady out!

Have been getting a lot of hate from medical growers locally even though we have no products even on the market yet. Really bothering my daughters who manage our "social media" but I told them just blow it off...nothing we can do about what we can't control.

Our outside plants are pretty freaking gorgeous and I am taking comfort in that at least:) Still feeling amazingly fortunate to be here now but boy oh boy could I use a breather! I have been very remiss in taking pictures but I will try to get a few uploaded tonight if I have a quiet moment before I go to bed.

Thanks for clearing that up. Do you have your test results yet? I really hope your product outshines what's out there right now, that would be awesome to see a some quality bud come from my home area.
More growers keep showing up through A360 and a good handful of them could have their product labeled as unsafe. There was one result that showed someone's entire grow was contaminated in E coli... I'm not sure if A360 is just wack or if people are really goofing that hard but I'm curious to see how the results pan out from confidence analytics. In seattle's shop today some of the bud had budrot inside of the flowers too, really surprised me.

inthegorge

inthegorge

I spoke with Nick from Confidence Analytics in Seattle today, the only other state I502 lab certified so far other than Analytical 360 and he said they have seen businesses drying buds way too fast...blowing hot air on them or heating in the oven to meet the moisture content requirements for today's retail openings! I cannot imagine doing anything like that and ruining weed that I just spent 5 months growing regardless of my personal timeline.....the plants set the time frame....somethings just cannot be rushed:-/ I asked if there was something I should do to prepare for testing and he said just dry it right and bring it in so that is what we are doing. They will actually come and pick up samples even in our remote area on Monday or Tuesday's of each week which is just the biggest perk I can imagine since driving it to them will take me over 9 hours.

We just are finishing up trimming part one of our first harvest that we cut June 26! Time to drink a beer, smoke a big bowl and celebrate just a little but not too much because there is still much work to do:-)

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

I would like to agree whith you

But she is doing it
so f@#& off and leave the lady alone

I wasn't a dick and you obviously got not a clue. There were much better candidates than her. 100 degree flower rooms full of mites should be fun this summer.
Rec users will be paying out the ass for this crap. It's sad really

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

You did

Thank you boston:)

You did not read very far into the thread obviously Mr. Dubman but it is a pretty long thread so that is a bit understandable. We actually have about $74,000 into our start up so far. That seems to be a very low start up according to the other I502 businesses we have been in contact with. Yes...I am sure you could spend 4 times that for an appropriate set up but guess what....that is all we had and we made the best we could with it. Our indoor plants are all harvested, happily curing in a climate controlled drying room at right at 65 degrees F and kept between 50-60% humidity. We moved all our veg plants outside and seriously they are all very happy out in the sunshine of which we have an abundance in our hot little sliver of micro climate along the mighty Columbia River. We actually are hoping for 4 and maybe even 5 "sun" crops per year here but will report more as we go along and do indoor growing from October to April when we can moderate the temps indoor with no issues. Some people I speak with say it is a great plan....some people on this forum say I am crazy. It definitely works towards our goal of being as green as possible and in case you were not aware....marijuana has been grown in the sunshine for longer than either of us can count. We think by physically moving the plants into darkness daily we can flower using the sun and bringing the plants to their absolute perfect ripeness which nature does not always allow in the NW, but the proof is in the final product so we will see how this all works out in the end. So sorry to disappoint you...well not really:) You may be correct...perhaps I do not know what the heck I am doing if by that you mean I am doing something differently than you would but then again....as I keep saying here....there are many paths to the same destination and luckily for me I get to choose mine:)

Just got a prepayment, literally 10 minutes ago, for the first 5 lbs of our products at $3500 per lb and they were ecstatic to lock it in since they cannot get anything else anywhere. Works for us and them and I made sure they would only use a 100% mark up and not a penny more so it won't be raping the consumer as much as most of the other shops out there and hopefuly the next round will be a lot more reasonable. Woohoooo! W.O.W. Weed just made our first sale and just at the perfect moment for us, to a local retail shop that got their license yesterday:) Margies Pot Shop in Bingen, WA will be the first retailer to sell W.O.W. Weed and it should be on their shelves by next Monday! She is not the first one that has wanted to buy but she is the first one that brought cash right when we needed it so that is pure providence in my mind. I will sleep easier tonight:) Also in the last 1/2 hour got an offer for a loan from a retailer that did not get chosen in the lottery. She has cash to loan because it was her businesses start up costs and she is going to loan us enough to make it to next harvest (where we expect to have pretty good yields) so we can hire enough people to help us get everything done when it needs to be done and at a very reasonable interest rate! She offered because of my time spent trying to help anyone else that is trying to enter the recreational market up here so that is even better to me. Any hard workers out there need a good paying job??? WOW...how things change in just a few hours! I am a very fortunate woman indeed:)

$50k or $75k? it really doesn't matter. There is no way your flowers will be top shelf with the equipment and infrastructure you are working with. Do you really think you can grow top shelf long term in those high heat conditions and pests? My understanding is your garden is full of mites on your first crop! You will have to continually treat for them here out. Especially with the 100 degree outdoor temps and constant exposure to more bugs. How do you plan on treating? Mites get worse when temps rise.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
$50k or $75k? it really doesn't matter. There is no way your flowers will be top shelf with the equipment and infrastructure you are working with. Do you really think you can grow top shelf long term in those high heat conditions and pests? My understanding is your garden is full of mites on your first crop! You will have to continually treat for them here out. Especially with the 100 degree outdoor temps and constant exposure to more bugs. How do you plan on treating? Mites get worse when temps rise.

Please quit being a hater.

B

boston

I wasn't a dick and you obviously got not a clue. There were much better candidates than her. 100 degree flower rooms full of mites should be fun this summer.
Rec users will be paying out the ass for this crap. It's sad really

I do have a clue and agree to a point

I have well over 25 k in my 6 k room
but I jad that much she does not so it is done diffrent
wrong I dont know
but I do know I went to cali whith 6700$
left 3 years later whith 150k, house paid for,car paid for, more eqip then I care to go through 5 years later aswell as I save the famliy property that has been in my family for 150 years

I was told I did not have enough to live let alone to make it

Hardwork paysoff (some large balls and a litte stuipided helped aswell)

Keep it up itg
Keep improving
keep the haters hateing

Latest posts

Top Bottom