Calling all flora flex users

• Thread starter MrMackey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MiteSuck

MiteSuck

I’m not familar with their nutrients just there water automating system parts.
Are you adding calmag already? I add it at 3ml per gallon until after the stretch.
I’d keep an eye on the watering make sure they are not getting water logged. Also how is your temps? They don’t look bad but you can see something is starting to effect them.
Tonight my plan is to up feed around 1.8-1.9 and bring camg back into the picture and pray any insight is greatly appreciated 🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Tonight my plan is to up feed around 1.8-1.9 and bring camg back into the picture and pray any insight is greatly appreciated 🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼
I’d let them dry out a bit until they Feel light and some of the coco on top drys out. Maybe just before they start to show any wilt. Temps sound good, and your right on point with the food.
It’s possible you just don’t have the root set that you had before which has happened to me many times.

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

I’d let them dry out a bit until they Feel light and some of the coco on top drys out. Maybe just before they start to show any wilt. Temps sound good, and your right on point with the food.
It’s possible you just don’t have the root set that you had before which has happened to me many times.
Plants look about the same tonight a t lights on. Pissed off!
they all had good dry back last night and are light.
Fed at 2.0 run off 1.9-2.0
Ph in check in at 5.9—> 6.0

I noticed today that my fluence 2i dimmer was busted. I’d usually be around 60% right now instead I’ve been at 100 for easily a week and I’m thinking that messed some things up. 1800 par.........................

gunma feed again in a few hours to run off and I just plan on trying to rewire dimmers or just upping foood.

Some guys tell me they run this fixture 100 percent w/ out co2 with no issues so I know it can be done.
Stressing but hands up to the ganja gods at this point

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

there having good dry backs over night at this point except for the runts.

fed at lights on and 4 hours into light cycle

.3 ec calimagic 1/1 ratio b1&b2 2.2 ec —-> 2.3 ec out on avg

Gunna try and hold here and see if the higher ec works for my situation.

Leds are tricky if there’s one thing I’ve learned a dialed environment is so important. I’d have to run my room at 85+ f to achieve a lst of 80-83.

Always learning.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
there having good dry backs over night at this point except for the runts.

fed at lights on and 4 hours into light cycle

.3 ec calimagic 1/1 ratio b1&b2 2.2 ec —-> 2.3 ec out on avg

Gunna try and hold here and see if the higher ec works for my situation.

Leds are tricky if there’s one thing I’ve learned a dialed environment is so important. I’d have to run my room at 85+ f to achieve a lst of 80-83.

Always learning.
I actually run a tent with the white leds as well and had plants in the big room at the same time. All got same feeding throughout bloom but the odx’s in the tent had a little bit of a deficiency not too bad but enough to notice like yours are doing. And now I was just told from a friend that under white leds most plants will need a bump in mg.

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

I actually run a tent with the white leds as well and had plants in the big room at the same time. All got same feeding throughout bloom but the odx’s in the tent had a little bit of a deficiency not too bad but enough to notice like yours are doing. And now I was just told from a friend that under white leds most plants will need a bump in mg.

more mg. Interesting and deffinately believable as mine got wicked mg deficient inthroughout transition.

I’ll post some videos/photos at lights on.

I Baught these clones from a local nursery and I’m starting to think I have several different phenos as some are responding well to the increase in food and 1 or 2 are looking fried w/ no bud development at day 17.

so many variables.

I’ve thrown my hands up on this one and if things get worse I’m chopping the whole room.

gunnadoflush at 50% tonight and take a good look at run off as I hit a wall around 2.1-2.2

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Thanks for the detailed reply cemchris, I didn’t actually think about the cleaning of the caps that would be a pita that I don’t need however I still need a decent manifold I’m handy with diy but don’t mind outlay for something worth while, do you have any links or could you tell me how I calculate the right pressure pump for number of plants? I’ve got the run to waste part sorted in my head how I’ll build that it’s the drip lines I’m not sure on, never really seen a nice neat setup that I thought yeh that’s the way it should be!
If anyone got any pics or links on how to achieve this on a decent size scale I’ll be very thankful
Did u ever get any answers on your ?'s about sizing pumps per plants and looking for suggestions on how to get around blockages?, as was stated before nutes do have alot to do with it, I run probably six or seven different floraflex setups and their gear actually works really well with their OpenFlow manifolds no matter what nutrient line you use but if you're looking for a clean line the flora Flex nutrient line is 1.of the cleanest running lines that I've ever seen. I ended up setting up a bunch of different grows in different ways because I get asked a shitload of questions on Instagram and I like to know what I'm talkin about as.well.as.when ppl.come into the shop.... but for example... their open flow. Or as I did in my bigger grow room, built a custom manifold, (just a custom 15 outlet open flow .really.).. ... and even using a cheap ass Amazon pump, with the house and garden line while running algen/amino. I only had to open the bubbler 1 time and that really wasn't for a clog it was to swap out the GPh manifold. u can run like I said just about any nutrient line man and not have to worry about blockages. (And I do .loads of comparisons reviews and such, the h&g line is awesome but grungy as hell, ) with the open flow style bubbler even being grungy. I ddnt have any clogs. As far as cleaning. Yeah u do have to clean them but it takes.2 seconds and they are dishwasher safe so u can do that. It really is a badass efficient and very effective.set up, I recirculate most of my runoff and do use a sort of filter but its beyond simple ... the way I do things is aimed towards helping ppl get a badass set up for really little cost. I put a small filter (sort of.like a coffee filter zipped onto a piece of pvc where it gets cycled bck I to my rez) so even recirculating 0 coco gets or had ever gotten Into any of the feedlines recirculating. I would oversize ur pump slightly I wouldn't recommend the ones they sell In Their kits,.although the do wrk but the ones I have used in multiple tents are about 25$ on Amazon cheap and very effective.... the timer u choose imho. is the most important part as far.as ease of use, and keeping your set up.easy.to dial in.... if u wanna check out a few diff even if u have already set urself up my i.g tag is the same almost as my name on here. I'm setting up aNother 12 site and a 16 site on the same exact.pumps I. Speaking of.. they are cheap and the whole set up is extremely affordable.esp with the codes floating around. If u need one of those u can Hmu on there as well if u want. but honestly anyone setting up any drip style system I would recommended floraflex nutes... after a 2.0-2.4 e.c + mix its cleaner looking then some ppls tap water lol.. and the shit works killer to boot. Anyways sry for the long message but.... very very effective as well as affordable.. my tag is ThEm4dSc13tist.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
more mg. Interesting and deffinately believable as mine got wicked mg deficient inthroughout transition.

I’ll post some videos/photos at lights on.

I Baught these clones from a local nursery and I’m starting to think I have several different phenos as some are responding well to the increase in food and 1 or 2 are looking fried w/ no bud development at day 17.

so many variables.

I’ve thrown my hands up on this one and if things get worse I’m chopping the whole room.

gunnadoflush at 50% tonight and take a good look at run off as I hit a wall around 2.1-2.2
How are your plants doing?

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

How are your plants doing?
It’s really interesting what’s taking place in my garden right now.

I have 3 4x4 tables.

two tables have fluence 2is

one table had green sunshine company electric sky’s.

the electric sky’s are doing excellent. Producing an abundance of trichomes and plants looks happy.

the 4x8 fluence sections are struggling.

upped my magnesium levels and that seemed to help but not completely solve things.

I think that the strain I have on that 4x8 section is light sensitive, my dimmer wiring shit the bed around week 2 and that’s when the platinum cakes in that 4x8 really started to freak out.

I have also been pushing a little harder nutrient wise this cycle than I have in the past.

nutes for the last week to ten days have looked like this .3 ec calimagic .2 mag amp —> 2.0-2.1 ec base.

2.1 5.8-6.1. ——> 6.0 2.1-2.2 in run off so there’s no immediate signs of over feeding and no immediate signs of ph imbalance.

temps are 80-84 Rh around 60 lst around 78-80

Mhassett726

Mhassett726

What up y’all. I’m about to switch to drip irrigation style hydroponic set up and was wondering if someone could possibly give me the basics on how to not fuck this up! I have questions from EC, what kind of water should I be using (spring/tap/de-chlorinated), run straight to waste, recycle, the list goes on and I’m trying to gather info by reading through this and y’all were so helpful earlier in the thread I thought y’all might be able to help me.

Top Bottom