calling all gurus!

• Thread starter undrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

undrx

Hey guys,
I will try and keep my post short and simple. I'm looking for all gurus, green thumbs and masters of the domain!

What is the perfect formula given that i've got the following. 1xFlor. enclosure (4x6 bulbs), 1x 600 hps w/ (8 pod) Eurogrower, Liquid Nutrients (FloraGro, FloraBloom, FloraMicro) ummm, and a few other miscellaneous nutrients. So what im asking is some opinions and thoughts for the perfect formula/timetable to get the most out this setup.

17 week from germ to harvest is what i was thinking.
1 to germ, 6 to veg (22/2) & 7 to bloom (12/12) and 1 to dry & 1 to cure.

I've done a few batches prior to the Eurogrower and results varied since methods varied. Outdoor, full Floro grows (SLACK RESULS), and mixed with eurogrower.

Comparatively speaking i am a noobie and welcome all opinions! But i do have a little knowledge being hands on for awhile and surfing this and other forums. haha Ive had my fair share of Hermes and bugs and decent colas... however i've never been able to get buds nice and tight...heavy.

So yea, what are your opinions about time for drip(duration, frequency and positioning)

So the gauntlet has been laid down, who will share their knowledge based on my exact ummm items? PS- ive got a nice 10x12 room & decent closet for germination also.

Thanks in advance!!! :evilgrin0040:

Top Bottom