Calling All Hackers!!!

• Thread starter epitome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
epitome

epitome

Season premiere, I was expecting something more then the pilot, I wonder if most pilots turn into the first episode??
EVIL CORP must go down

epitome

epitome

Anybody finish watching Mr. Robot? Care to share your thoughts?

epitome

epitome

I did enjoy the full season. I am excited about finding the original finale episode and I wonder how much real world events were filtered out by censorship committees.....great fucking ending. I could only describe it by saying "I was damn near WOWED to death" I even said out loud, "Oh my WOW".....

anyone hear any follow up on China's hacking of the USA irs?

epitome

epitome

video is blocked....
Did you find a way to watch the show? I am extremely interested in your response to the show. I've been following your post here for quite some time. I'm really interested in your experience growing outdoor sativas near hotsprings.
;^}

epitome

epitome

It's worth finding. Try Netflix or xfinity on demand. This show is a game changer. Reminds me of how no one talked about CHINA after hacking the IRS recently and the aftermath....
Naz
Come on man, did China really hack the Irs? Seems a bit awkward that this dis not come up in the show? I wonder if Sam Esmail tried to incorporate that, lol, pun intended. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom