Calling All Heavy16 Users.

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

ok so a few questions.

1. do i use cal mag if using heavy 16?? some poeple do and some say no... i noticed the foliar has cal/mag

why is the fire formula diffrent from before... 0-10-16 but it was like 0-16-21 why chamge that? it can compete with hammerhead 9-18 or buddha tree pk9-18.

2. according to there feeding chart, it says for veg to use veg a and b but also fire prime and finish... why do i use those products in veg, those r bloom boosters and sweetners and finish is well finish

3. can i swap out prime for cutting edge solutions Sugaree? or use them both together during flower? i used to use sugaree and hibrix together last 2 weeks of flower when usuing the cutting edge solution line, could i add those 2 and drop prime the last 2 weeks?

4. can i use hibrix along with prime the last 2 weeks?

5.people say theres stuff in prime, so u cant swap it for just a sweetner, but on the bottle it says 0-0-3 all it has is potash just like sugareee
6. why do you use FINISH all flower esp at 2,5ml gal and then last week you up the dose by 5 times?

7. the roots product seemed expensive and i have a bottle of roots excel, is roots from h16 like roots excel or is it diffrent? because again it calls for ROOTS every week during flower not just the first 3 weeks like most root enhancers...

8.. basiclly im just skeptical as to how a nute line with the base and 1 bulker, 1 sweetner is a full nutrient line that has everything and the micro nutes, i dont even know which bottle has micro nutes in heavy 16.. im assuming that roots and finish are not what they sound like esp if your using them every week of flower.. i mean every other nute line has madd additives, advanced has 40 diffrent nute bottles.. how can heavy16 give your plants everything they need with 4 additives. or 5 with foliar.

9. how often should i use foliar in veg ? and aside from foliar should i add anything else?
10. why does the foliar chart call for fire in filiar spray during veg?

11. would it help to drop fire to half strength and add buddha tree pk9-18 half strength the last 2 weeks of flower?

H

hawkman

foliage feed 1 x a week and make sure you spray the under-sides of leaves - this is were the up-take - take's place . Also a good root stimulator is very important it's what makes you root ball grow meaning larger plant and yields. Foliage feeding also help prevent nutrient lock-out. Sounds like yo have a lot of nutrients. ALL WAYS start at 1/4 to 1/2 amounts when first starting to feed- adjusting as time goes. Make sure you leave time to flush plant's ( 2 weeks)at end of grow

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
ok so a few questions.

1. do i use cal mag if using heavy 16?? some poeple do and some say no... i noticed the foliar has cal/mag

why is the fire formula diffrent from before... 0-10-16 but it was like 0-16-21 why chamge that? it can compete with hammerhead 9-18 or buddha tree pk9-18.

2. according to there feeding chart, it says for veg to use veg a and b but also fire prime and finish... why do i use those products in veg, those r bloom boosters and sweetners and finish is well finish

3. can i swap out prime for cutting edge solutions Sugaree? or use them both together during flower? i used to use sugaree and hibrix together last 2 weeks of flower when usuing the cutting edge solution line, could i add those 2 and drop prime the last 2 weeks?

4. can i use hibrix along with prime the last 2 weeks?

5.people say theres stuff in prime, so u cant swap it for just a sweetner, but on the bottle it says 0-0-3 all it has is potash just like sugareee
6. why do you use FINISH all flower esp at 2,5ml gal and then last week you up the dose by 5 times?

7. the roots product seemed expensive and i have a bottle of roots excel, is roots from h16 like roots excel or is it diffrent? because again it calls for ROOTS every week during flower not just the first 3 weeks like most root enhancers...

8.. basiclly im just skeptical as to how a nute line with the base and 1 bulker, 1 sweetner is a full nutrient line that has everything and the micro nutes, i dont even know which bottle has micro nutes in heavy 16.. im assuming that roots and finish are not what they sound like esp if your using them every week of flower.. i mean every other nute line has madd additives, advanced has 40 diffrent nute bottles.. how can heavy16 give your plants everything they need with 4 additives. or 5 with foliar.

9. how often should i use foliar in veg ? and aside from foliar should i add anything else?
10. why does the foliar chart call for fire in filiar spray during veg?

11. would it help to drop fire to half strength and add buddha tree pk9-18 half strength the last 2 weeks of flower?
I don't have the answers, but looking at Heavy16s instagram feed will help you answer most of them with a little reading.

I use the full Heavy16 line as directed, ogbiowar, & facilitator and a bit of cal magic. My results are pleasing.
IMG 20160115 154026

Peace

G

Gdub818

i was planing on using the recipe until i saw you thread on how ridiculous everything is on the chart. so i made some changes and i am using tap water with heavy 16 full line with bud blood, big bud and overdrive. plus Aptus Fasilitor, great white and hygrozyme and i want to add cannzyme starting week 5 and remove hygrozyme. i was wondering what kind of recommendation you would have for me or if i am over killing it. Max i go with fire is 2ml and half of big bud and overdrive recommendation 4-5ml. i am running sfv og i know og's love call mag but i do not add call bag because im running tap water just with a chlorine filter and my ppm are coming out high as is.

Top Bottom