all testers pm me for adress to send payment to for shipping
make sure the money is well hidden

logic has to much on his plate and will be easier if you send it to me

i will be sending all seeds registered delivery with tracking

sooner you send the postage the sooner i ship the beans

peace

Z

zoochory

Good to see that you are active and hungry, despite the bust. Passion indeed. :cool0019:

sun

sun

so thats how it works if you get picked you pm & then send in the shiping?.............peace sun

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

It is going out today.
Thank's again.
I am very excited.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

I already told you once in pm, you dont fit the requirments..

• Must be a member of the site for at least 3 months
  • Must have at least 100 posts
  • Must have 2 complete grow logs on the site
  • Must be able to pop the test seeds right away
  • Must have a camera

M

Monkey

I already told you once in pm, you dont fit the requirments..

• Must be a member of the site for at least 3 months
  • Must have at least 100 posts
  • Must have 2 complete grow logs on the site
  • Must be able to pop the test seeds right away
  • Must have a camera

Grrr I got a month and two grow logs to complete....
I can not wait to be an OJD tester....

Well good luck with your grow I hope your test does well..Talk to you later, Monkey:animal0057:

420king-MASSES

i know its a year late but ojd if you need another tester i would be honored i have patients for growing out sativas and am well versed when it comes to the chems ive been growing chem off and on for last 15 years [i got a buddy who sells me cuts of the Chemdog 91,d and i think 94 but cant quote the last] i have a test grow on hear in the motarebel forum and i got mad pics in my photo album in case you wanna look and see i got room to pop and complete whenever so if your interested please pm me and ill get you my safe addy and the cash flow out to you as soon as you want me to test

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

nOt a tester but got ur ogchem and they just popped and can't wait they were super quick to germ! Also gonna do a write up and looking forward to more of ur gear

H

HappyGrower

I can't wait till i have 2 grows posted along with my 1st 100 posts.

Take Care :pimp:

P

paulycali

OJD Hit me up! Lets get those lovely gems you got in your lineup ready for the farmers. Lets do this

420king-MASSES

hey ojd paulycali is a bomb ass grower ive seen his room its nice he tested along side me for motarebel and we were able to compare notes as well as pics to find out the dominate traits hes an a-plus grower/tester and an awesome addition to your line-up of testers

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i read that were going on a trip i think...could be wrong. my internet is down so im browsing on my phone. i know they will be away for a bit

420king-MASSES

i read that were going on a trip i think...could be wrong. my internet is down so im browsing on my phone. i know they will be away for a bit

one of the mods mentioned that there on another canna site posting

S

Steve Z

there is someone supposedly representing them.

he mentioned that they would be away for awhile.

there is some doubt to his credibility, although it does coincide the timing of all their user id's on all the sites getting deleted.

hope all is good with em

P

paulycali

Yeah i havent heard from him in a few weeks now. There all probably on vacation for the cannabis cup and havent gotten back yet. WHo knows. Hope all is well

Top Bottom