calling all VAPE heads

• Thread starter Funtcas3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funtcas3

Funtcas3

I have been vaping with my wife for about 4-5 years now constantly, and I recently hit the bong and rolled a huge spliff...both tasted like crap and didn't really get me high. Same buds ive been vaping too. My question is has anyone else encountered this? I can't smoke a joint anymore at all, don't like the taste heh! Have I spoiled myself? :sign0065:

S

Sea Of Green

I used to be a straight vape head myself. For around three years or so. And I can relate to your experience...for the most part. As I'm no longer a constant user of my vaporizer, maybe once a week at best.

My story was similar in that the taste of smoke was just off-putting/not appealing in comparison to pure vapor. And the high was totally different to me suddenly. At first I didn't think I was getting as high like you, then something changed. What was it again? Oh...that's right! I remembered how much I love smoking joints! Nothing does it better than a doobie! Yep, brother you can keep your bongs, pipes, and vaporizers. Just hand me the papers please! Unless there aren't any for whatever reason, then whatever you got's fine.

:joint: :rauch08: :rastadancing: :anim_30: :rasta2: :afroweed: :passingjoint: :weed-sign: :smiley_joint: :pimp: :rasta: :cool0044:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I agree about doobies - though glass bongs/bubblers are a close second for me

vaping is cool but one thing I noticed is you get more range of flavor when you burn it

seemed like everything starts to taste the same when you vape all the time

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

yeah, things tend to start to taste similar in the vape, on the other hand not so great herb does tastes better in vape, but I've found that I don't like to smoke my really good herb in vape cause of how it makes everything taste the same. I like the tastey herbs in a good bong w/ an electric wand, like motherlode said more range of flavor when combusting. doobies are great for on the road!

Onespark

Onespark

yeah, things tend to start to taste similar in the vape, on the other hand not so great herb does tastes better in vape, but I've found that I don't like to smoke my really good herb in vape cause of how it makes everything taste the same. I like the tastey herbs in a good bong w/ an electric wand, like motherlode said more range of flavor when combusting. doobies are great for on the road!

I like the Vape for certain situations and it is more "healthy" for the lungs, but I have never stopped smoking joints or bowls. No vaporizor can translate the full taste of well cured, top shelf, A+ Ganja like in a joint or a water pipe. If it isn't decarboxalated it's all the same on your health IMO. Extracts and PT on the other hand taste incredible in the vape.

If you can't smoke a joint or a bong rip you need to find some different growers. Your buddies are not flushing or something....

aleYarok

aleYarok

check out fuckcombustion.com
lots of vape only users there that experience the same thing

M

mflb1993

I vape all the time and smoke too. I've never heard of anyone not getting high off of bong hits.. they mess you up pretty good lol

M

MarsFarms

Same Here!, I've been Vaping Hash Oil for the last couple weeks,, Coughed my lungs out for an hour after a bong rip the other day...Joints are ok,, but still harsh and untasty!..

I think I just spoiled myself ,, as soon as I run out of the Oil,, I'll probably go right back..

(If I dont just Make BHO out the rest of my stash!)..
http://i783.invalid.com/albums/yy113/skin420kontrol/th_d56f02e0.jpg

Top Bottom