Calling All Veteran Growers, Connoisseurs, Patients And Supporters!

• Thread starter Major CBD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Best relief for Post Traumatic Stress, Traumatic Brian Injury and other service connected injuries?

• Total voters
Major CBD

Major CBD

Just wanted to get everyone together in one place. Looking to see what branch produced the best growers! My hopes are to build a network for those who been in similar places in life. Tips, tricks, pics and no sticks or seeds! Just wanted to see what everyone is using to manage symptoms associated with military service.

Moto

Moto

Just wanted to get everyone together in one place. Looking to see what branch produced the best growers! My hopes are to build a network for those who been in similar places in life. Tips, tricks, pics and no sticks or seeds! Just wanted to see what everyone is using to manage symptoms associated with military service.

Hi friend,

My name is Moto.. I have suffered from Depression, Anxiety, etc from past .. :)

No sympathy needed at all. Just explaining

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything..Just hoping others will join in..

I will start this and hopefully help some people who have experienced issues open up in this great thread..

Since I had some people special to me that helped me open up and understand why some people do bad things to good people. :)

They gave there time and helping hand to get me out of my deep dark hole.. Nothing but smiles now. :)

Special thanks @Major CBD for starting this great thread.. ThumbsUp :)

Now that you have a little background about me..

LETS DO THIS!!! :)

Pure Indica

I found with Indica Heavy strains if I find a narcotic strain is the only time I will smoke them at night time.. With my personal experiences if you deal with depression a heavy Indica can sometimes be a very bad thing.. If your down in the head and a heavy indica can cause mixed issues... If this helps anyone dealing with depression and smoking indica's.. I have dealt with the issues from it so feel free to reach out if you need help.. :)

Smoke Indica Narcotic at nights to help with full night of sleep and pain relief etc..

Hybrid

This is my bread and butter in most cases.. It is very hard to find a strain that will do very well for someone with anxiety and depression,PTSD etc.. because it is a very hard line without over balancing one or the other.. :) If you understand what I mean.

I find GG#4/Fruit Punch/ Liberty Haze Etc to be a great strain for anyone dealing with depression, PTSD and just want to be happy in life. This is just one of the many strains I have tested.. I have ran plenty more strains I just don't want to clog the thread up.

Sativa

Great for depression users, but can give issues on some people with anxiety or PTSD.. I find a very heavy sativa if you smoke too much can cause bad anxiety and or issues with past issues due to the mind ticks etc.. Aka: Mind Ticks happens to a lot of people with PTSD or anxiety.. A lot of very intelligent people deal with the same things.. So just know you are not alone..

Mind Ticks-- I always say when someone brain is constantly over thinking and analyzing everything.. Example: In large social environments people with issues as previously discussed can be very emotionally drained from a simple outing with friends.. So treat them with care and compassion..

Most of all try to understand them.. :)

They are one of us so treat others with Respect and Be Humble To Everyone.

So remember personal experiences can fluctuate bases on a lot of things in the human body and mind.. Take it slowly and feel what works best for you. :)

Remember people this is all my personal opinions.. Keep the hater/troll shit out of here.. We need to be helping each other as a whole not beating them down verbally etc. :)

Sorry I am a bit tired so I know my response isn't perfect by any means, but if anyone ever needs someone to listen and or help with issues.. Please feel free to hit me up in pm or discuss here.

Hope everyone has a good day/night

Moto

Last edited:
Major CBD

Major CBD

Hi friend,

My name is Moto.. I have suffered from Depression, Anxiety, etc from past .. :)

No sympathy needed at all. Just explaining

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything..Just hoping others will join in..

I will start this and hopefully help some people who have experienced issues open up in this great thread..

Since I had some people special to me that helped me open up and understand why some people do bad things to good people. :)

They gave there time and helping hand to get me out of my deep dark hole.. Nothing but smiles now. :)

Special thanks @Major CBD for starting this great thread.. ThumbsUp :)

Now that you have a little background about me..

LETS DO THIS!!! :)

Pure Indica

I found with Indica Heavy strains if I find a narcotic strain is the only time I will smoke them at night time.. With my personal experiences if you deal with depression a heavy Indica can sometimes be a very bad thing.. If your down in the head and a heavy indica can cause mixed issues... If this helps anyone dealing with depression and smoking indica's.. I have dealt with the issues from it so feel free to reach out if you need help.. :)

Smoke Indica Narcotic at nights to help with full night of sleep and pain relief etc..

Hybrid

This is my bread and butter in most cases.. It is very hard to find a strain that will do very well for someone with anxiety and depression,PTSD etc.. because it is a very hard line without over balancing one or the other.. :) If you understand what I mean.

I find GG#4/Fruit Punch/ Liberty Haze Etc to be a great strain for anyone dealing with depression, PTSD and just want to be happy in life. This is just one of the many strains I have tested.. I have ran plenty more strains I just don't want to clog the thread up.

Sativa

Great for depression users, but can give issues on some people with anxiety or PTSD.. I find a very heavy sativa if you smoke too much can cause bad anxiety and or issues with past issues due to the mind ticks etc.. Aka: Mind Ticks happens to a lot of people with PTSD or anxiety.. A lot of very intelligent people deal with the same things.. So just know you are not alone..

Mind Ticks-- I always say when someone brain is constantly over thinking and analyzing everything.. Example: In large social environments people with issues as previously discussed can be very emotionally drained from a simple outing with friends.. So treat them with care and compassion..

Most of all try to understand them.. :)

They are one of us so treat others with Respect and Be Humble To Everyone.

So remember personal experiences can fluctuate bases on a lot of things in the human body and mind.. Take it slowly and feel what works best for you. :)

Remember people this is all my personal opinions.. Keep the hater/troll shit out of here.. We need to be helping each other as a whole not beating them down verbally etc. :)

Sorry I am a bit tired so I know my response isn't perfect by any means, but if anyone ever needs someone to listen and or help with issues.. Please feel free to hit me up in pm or discuss here.

Hope everyone has a good day/night

Moto
I thought it was perfect! Just add a "Merica!" in there somewhere and it's platinum!

M

MamaBear

OK, I'm not military or have PTSD but I am bipolar which can be very similar. I know about that DEEP DARK HOLE!
Have to deal with up-swings (anxiety, etc) and down-swings (depression). Gotta ride the fine line between the 2 and weed helps me do that.
I can't do sativas - most bring on anxiety. Hybrids are OK if you find the right one. Heavy indicas are great for the anxiety but sometimes shut me down (bedtime only).
What works best is a good tension-relieving indica with an "up" motivating head high. Keeps me happy and feeling good!
I find smoking works best for me. You know your dose within 5 mins and can adjust accordingly. A little bit several times a day is better than 1 big dose (edibles).

As bad as bi-polar is, I think PTSD is worse! I support all our military (I was an Air Force brat). They need our patience and understanding more than anything. The stigma of "mentally ill" keeps so many in the dark, afraid to ask for help.

Yeah, I'M CRAZY and doin just fine!!!
And I'm always willing to lend an ear or shoulder.

Moto

Moto

I thought it was perfect! Just add a "Merica!" in there somewhere and it's platinum!

Got ya covered buddy.. LOL :) All smiles and helping people in this thread.. I like it a lot.. :D

Download 35

Major CBD

Major CBD

OK, I'm not military or have PTSD but I am bipolar which can be very similar. I know about that DEEP DARK HOLE!
Have to deal with up-swings (anxiety, etc) and down-swings (depression). Gotta ride the fine line between the 2 and weed helps me do that.
I can't do sativas - most bring on anxiety. Hybrids are OK if you find the right one. Heavy indicas are great for the anxiety but sometimes shut me down (bedtime only).
What works best is a good tension-relieving indica with an "up" motivating head high. Keeps me happy and feeling good!
I find smoking works best for me. You know your dose within 5 mins and can adjust accordingly. A little bit several times a day is better than 1 big dose (edibles).

As bad as bi-polar is, I think PTSD is worse! I support all our military (I was an Air Force brat). They need our patience and understanding more than anything. The stigma of "mentally ill" keeps so many in the dark, afraid to ask for help.

Yeah, I'M CRAZY and doin just fine!!!
And I'm always willing to lend an ear or shoulder.
We just became best friends. This is perfect! Thank you so much for your input. I encourage you to make your votes above. This is great reference for the people.

M

MamaBear

Any time! Here's a tip for ya . . .
When buying from dispensaries, remember they rush to get those buds on the shelf soon as they can. Toss the containers in a drawer for a few months and then pull them out to use. The extra curing time will make a huge difference!

Major CBD

Major CBD

Any time! Here's a tip for ya . . .
When buying from dispensaries, remember they rush to get those buds on the shelf soon as they can. Toss the containers in a drawer for a few months and then pull them out to use. The extra curing time will make a huge difference!
I've been tough to to cure for months. Chlorophyll breaks down like crazy after a good month plus. After a while it's a terpene dream!

Top Bottom