CALLING CANNA USERS!!!-help appreciated!

• Thread starter johnnycheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnnycheech

I have just started to use the canna line having previously used the GHE 3 part with good results, just thought I'd upgrade to canna to see if they're all they say they are. I'm using the canna aqua line but i'm sure the coco and other hydro lines are used similarly.

I'm wondering when to switch from vega to flores? Should it be as soon as you switch to 12/12 or when buds start to appear? or should I use a mix between the vega and flores?

Also do people go by the grow guide on canna.com? If so do they use the recommended dose or should you use %50 like GHE?

Thanks,

JC

M

MASSES 420KING

i ran the biocanna line and pulled my biggest harvest around 3lbs give or take a qp and iwas running two 400hps in my experience ur gonna run them simultaniously at a lower ratio during their first two weeks in 12/12 and then when u switch completley over to flores you can use 20ml instead of the 10 or 15mls recomended your gonna wanna get the boost[accelerator]its totally worth the money im actually swithing over to a different canna line today i believe its the canna-substra line grow shop owner wants to see how well it works and if i would give the recomendation to use it so he gave it to me the whole fuckin line for freeeeee cant keep all the other canna lines on the shelf so he wants to see about this line now

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
After light switch i run the first 10-14 days veg nutes, then half half for a week, then full flores. Start PK and boost after the first two weeks at 1/2 strength.

hotRod

hotRod

I wait to see signs of flowers (10-14 days in)
then switch

canna really brings out the flavs
enjoy
:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom