Calling on all my Virginia growmies!!

• Thread starter mjab702
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mjab702

mjab702

Is there a group in Va that connects growers and people who truly need pain relief. such as cancer patients, terminally ill patients, etc. together. Sucks to know people genuinely could be in need of cannabis and unable to afford it b/c the hospitals own them at that point. I know adult sharing is legal in Va. and thought this would be a good way to give back, and a way to get rid of my cannabis. I am unable to use due to my job, but enjoy growing and have given away to all my friends already. At this point I have thought about burning it in the back yard. Lol. If there isn't, I am wondering what the negatives would be of starting something like what I am describing. I am looking for everyone's feedback negative / positive.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Is there a group in Va that connects growers and people who truly need pain relief. such as cancer patients, terminally ill patients, etc. together. Sucks to know people genuinely could be in need of cannabis and unable to afford it b/c the hospitals own them at that point. I know adult sharing is legal in Va. and thought this would be a good way to give back, and a way to get rid of my cannabis. I am unable to use due to my job, but enjoy growing and have given away to all my friends already. At this point I have thought about burning it in the back yard. Lol. If there isn't, I am wondering what the negatives would be of starting something like what I am describing. I am looking for everyone's feedback negative / positive.
West. I'm willing to join

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Th
That is a fantastic idea props man good job👍

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Hello, im not sure but wow..your a wonderful guy. I would contact your local veterans group,not the va..you can really help ptsd victims..maybe humanity still has a chance after all

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

My only complaint about the current situation and purported direction - other than the state of the legal medical market in VA - is the lack of a caretaker rule.

Panhead59

Panhead59

I see this is an old tread. Don't know how it popped up now, but glad it did. I grow legal for the experience since I've got a CDL. 1 1/2 yrs. Till retirement. Want to get wife off BIG time opiates, but drs. Don't want to cooperate. She has horrible fibromyalgia. Constant pain. Would love to join/ contribute to some organization determined to turn the tide on medical pot.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I would LOVE TGIS. I'm in VA Beach. I grow for my personal health issues from chronic pain, fatigue, PTSD, anxiety and depression. Don't mind sharing that. But I'm trying to grow strains since last summer to help with my issues. Would be awesome to share tips, bids and more qith other locals

Top Bottom