Calling On All You Fox Farm Fanatics !

• Thread starter Nineandfive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nineandfive

Nineandfive

So I've been on a quest to try use up all my nutes GH, GO, Fox Farm and Green Planet. So far I've went through all my Green Planet stuff and GO... but it's coming to the fox farm line..

Ok so here's the picture. When it comes to the fox farm stuff and I am referring to ever single liquid nute and granular ( no soil ) it was Givin to me as a gift. I've only used it on 2 plants and haven't used it since. Reasons being. I could figure it out properly. Now after reading lots of stuff from lots of peoples journals I realize that feeding at 1/4 strength is the best way of working with it. So does that mean 1/4 strength for Grow Big Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom only or 1/4 with all there other nutes as well like there Bush Doctor line?

G gnome

G gnome

So I've been on a quest to try use up all my nutes GH, GO, Fox Farm and Green Planet. So far I've went through all my Green Planet stuff and GO... but it's coming to the fox farm line..

Ok so here's the picture. When it comes to the fox farm stuff and I am referring to ever single liquid nute and granular ( no soil ) it was Givin to me as a gift. I've only used it on 2 plants and haven't used it since. Reasons being. I could figure it out properly. Now after reading lots of stuff from lots of peoples journals I realize that feeding at 1/4 strength is the best way of working with it. So does that mean 1/4 strength for Grow Big Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom only or 1/4 with all there other nutes as well like there Bush Doctor line?
I used the fuck outta foxfarm's entire line fer way too long. ...never did get it figured out to my liking......

I hope u do better than i did

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

I used the fuck outta foxfarm's entire line fer way too long. ...never did get it figured out to my liking......

I hope u do better than i did

HahahahHa. . I want to use some of it up on my plants. I am not a huge fan of it. But I think what ever is left will go for outdoor flowers and vegetables

Top Bottom