Calling Out Farmers With Og Biowar (caps Bennies) Experience Near Wineries

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I am looking to break in to the winery scene.

I need farmers with positive results using the foliar root and nute packs, to go to their local wineries and see if they can convince the field managers to try our products.

Hit me up at email@ogbiowar if you think you may be able to help spread the word. I am happy to offer a commission on sales plus bennies for your personal use. All you need to do is go to the winery and get drunk, and preach the gospel of how the bennies can give them healthy plants without chemicals, saving them $$$ and giving them higher yields and a superior product!

stutter

stutter

Hey Cap,

just wondering do you ship to australia and if so do you your caps get through customs. i actually havnt tried your bennies as i have ordered this sort of thing before from the states and lost my orders to customs everytime.

just curious as i live in one of the biggest wine producing areas in australia, The hunter valley.
i have a few friends who work on the wineries and being an excavator operator often get called in for maintenance work on there underground pipelines and things of the like. if your product is available here i would be more than happy to drop your name. hell i would even buy some for myself so i could give a legitimate review.

i currently use cobra bennies and some other local products like olsens green bio.

tweedy

tweedy

Im up in wa and wineries are blowing up here. If you feel like shooting fish in a barrel we have more than enough family owned vineyards up here to try to push your bennies. Wheat is another huge crop up here if you can think of anything to boost its production.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hey cap there is a brand new winery in big bear,highest elevation vineyard in the US and the guy is supposed to be cutting edge on how hes raising his grapes and since hes trying to get his vineyard up to speed as fast as possible it might be worth a visit.

Start with a small new one and work your way up!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
def start small, some of the larger wineries own and farm a lot of acres and buy this stuff at the price your prob buying it for CAP, just a thought. Stick with boutique and I'm guessing many of these folks are already using compost tea like it's going out of style and they are in the ground so the microbe and fungi life is huge if they are organic.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I mean sea green was designed for strawberries decades ago and in this industry it's ground breaking....

Not that you can't crush it CAP, but I'd market it with a different website and nothing to do with this Biowar OG stuff personally.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap,

just wondering do you ship to australia and if so do you your caps get through customs. i actually havnt tried your bennies as i have ordered this sort of thing before from the states and lost my orders to customs everytime.

just curious as i live in one of the biggest wine producing areas in australia, The hunter valley.
i have a few friends who work on the wineries and being an excavator operator often get called in for maintenance work on there underground pipelines and things of the like. if your product is available here i would be more than happy to drop your name. hell i would even buy some for myself so i could give a legitimate review.

i currently use cobra bennies and some other local products like olsens green bio.

The last shipment I sent there was confiscated, so no I do not ship there any more. Try go go juice.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I mean sea green was designed for strawberries decades ago and in this industry it's ground breaking....

Not that you can't crush it CAP, but I'd market it with a different website and nothing to do with this Biowar OG stuff personally.

I hear you there, but I also believe that results sell more than a name. I am in the process of doing a side by side at a friends winery so by next year I bet I will be selling to wineries no problem. The reason I want to target them is plain and simple: phylloxera.

In the end, I am a firm believer that nobody will give a shit what it is called if it works better than what is currently being used, is safer for us and the environment, and saves people $$> :)

budm

budm

Cap, I've got an onion grower about to do some trials with your product. He grows around 300 acres and has been struggling with a pathogen in his soil that has affected his last several crops. We believe your bene's may be the answer he's been looking for. More to come, but the trials will take some time before completion. He will plant the crop this fall and harvest next June-July. I'll document everything and already have several sweet potato growers interested as well. The sweet potato guys have a terrible time battling fusarium and Pythium.

Bud

ttystikk

ttystikk

Cap, I've got an onion grower about to do some trials with your product. He grows around 300 acres and has been struggling with a pathogen in his soil that has affected his last several crops. We believe your bene's may be the answer he's been looking for. More to come, but the trials will take some time before completion. He will plant the crop this fall and harvest next June-July. I'll document everything and already have several sweet potato growers interested as well. The sweet potato guys have a terrible time battling fusarium and Pythium.

Bud

Wineries might be sexy, but if the money is in spuds, go with it...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Bud

Definitely keep me posted. The root pack is what you want to use for this. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Top Bottom