Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

heeeeeeelll to the no,i hated that shit,you stunk like skunk all damn day,,the buzz would break ya over though,hahah,,that smell hell no,,that damn gt got my ass in a wreck with the jedi,told me it smell like skunk,,so told mama ,she said my house better not smell like skunk or i will kick your ass asshole,hahhahah,long story short she bought me a new filter ,then it didnt smell skunky,thats about the time she started shooting my ass,damn gt started all that shit,,i bet i been shot at least a 100 times from that shit head
lol hahaha ...rite on remember that sht...was funny as hell and still is lmao

Srenots

Srenots

that skunk is fire...if u get a keeper u will be using that filter mama let u buy haha....maybe have to talk her into gettin another as well, lol, she gonna shoot ur old ass fer sure lmao

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that skunk is fire...if u get a keeper u will be using that filter mama let u buy haha....maybe have to talk her into gettin another as well, lol, she gonna shoot ur old ass fer sure lmao
hell i dont want it,dont care how good it is,my white blaze do me just fine,hahahah shit just thinking about that stuff got me smelling a skunk,hahahha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

cant wait to smoke some of this herb,got me so excited ,feel like cumming hahahah,,remember youth when a hot chic would draw your attention and your pants got tight,,these are doing the same lmao

Srenots

Srenots

cant wait to smoke some of this herb,got me so excited ,feel like cumming hahahah,,remember youth when a hot chic would draw your attention and your pants got tight,,these are doing the same lmao
lol rite? can we go in future a month er so so we can drop these fuckers....oh, they goin asap bro, but gotta finish up the current grow....patience is a virtue when growing the mighty herb, lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lol rite? can we go in future a month er so so we can drop these fuckers....oh, they goin asap bro, but gotta finish up the current grow....patience is a virtue when growing the mighty herb, lol
agree,my tent should be open later this week,get it cleaned up and in the go,,you know i dont even know why they send you a tracking number some times,my light hasnt been updated since sat

Srenots

Srenots

I lost my ball but its cool

Organikz

Organikz

All i can say @Srenots If you have patients be ready to turn them to crackhead status. Knocks on the window at 3am...lol in all reality you could straight flood your streets but domt share locally. You would run the market...especially if it was all organic hahaha

Organikz

Organikz

Speaking of landrace i wish I could find Alaskan thinderfuck. It wasn't even 1 hitter. It was 1/2 hitter. Best weed I've ever smoked hands down. Guy work with convince me to smoke a bowl pack with and took a huge Chong. I laughed at him and said have fun with that. Needless to say he ended up having to go home

Srenots

Srenots

Speaking of landrace i wish I could find Alaskan thinderfuck. It wasn't even 1 hitter. It was 1/2 hitter. Best weed I've ever smoked hands down. Guy work with convince me to smoke a bowl pack with and took a huge Chong. I laughed at him and said have fun with that. Needless to say he ended up having to go home
yes sir, rocked the Alaskan Thunder Fuck, and the Matanuska Tundra years back....good sht

Latest posts

Top Bottom