Calmag Help

• Thread starter vala1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vala1

Hey guys i need some help i was having some problems with my last calmag it was organic running in dwc i was lookin into these 2 can anyone help ...id also like to know what nuts you guys use and which type of calmag im useing gh floranova

Calmag help
Calmag help 2
EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

Hey guys i need some help i was having some problems with my last calmag it was organic running in dwc i was lookin into these 2 can anyone help ...id also like to know what nuts you guys use and which type of calmag im useing gh floranova

EastCoastGuy

EastCoastGuy

I use General Hydro, flora duo series, I follow the schedule pretty closely and have had good results. My well water is awesome 5.7 ph with a 70 ppm so that helps.

S

Seed Buyer

The Nova should have plenty of Ca in it. I think its 5%. Remember Cal problems can arise from your humidity being to high impeding the plants ability to transpire. Make sure your humidity is in check during the dark cycle. I like Cutting Edge Solutions "Plant Amp" as a foliar spray for Ca supplementation.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I have the Botanicare, kinda wish I had picked up something different though, with the nutes I'm running I think the extra N is a bit too much. Of course, your set-up is different than mine, I'm running in soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom