CalMag issues

• Thread starter Noobiegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

So I've been fighting this problem for about 2 and a half weeks started at the bottom and has now worked its way up to the top fan leaves and to no avail have i made any progress I've been watering with 5ml of calmag per gallon and still showing signs of a deficiency. Also been feeding with maxigro between 600-800 ppm every other watering. Ph of the water has been between 6.2 and 6.5.

Calmag issues
Calmag issues 2
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Simple question, Are you using a testing meter, Or are you using Ph indicator (liquid) and testing your water that way?.

If your using a meter, I'm willing to bet its wrong, no matter the cost no matter the calibration, its fucking wrong.

Get some chems or test strips test it again bet its locking out cal-mag ;)

my 2 cents. rub em together see if a genie comes out.

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

Simple question, Are you using a testing meter, Or are you using Ph indicator (liquid) and testing your water that way?.

If your using a meter, I'm willing to bet its wrong, no matter the cost no matter the calibration, its fucking wrong.

Get some chems or test strips test it again bet its locking out cal-mag ;)

my 2 cents. rub em together see if a genie comes out.
I don't think its the meter. Only one of my plants is having the issue

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
" I've been watering with 5ml of calmag per gallon and still showing signs of a deficiency. "

Because the ph is off..

Do you tho, The meter is wrong.

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

Rubbed your 2 cents together and out popped nothing Just checked my water with the meter and liquid tester and they were the same. Checked my run off which was over 7. In turn that is what is causing the lockout. The soil ph being too high. The meter was not wrong.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
good job, now correct the ph so the soil at root zone isn't so high :D

Top Bottom