calmag

• Thread starter fishhunt416
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fishhunt416

Ok this is starting to piss me off. I have 1000 hps set up vert. i run co2 at .50 every 15 and my temps top out about 85..Im on week four of flower and i have just noticed the outside of the leaf is starting to turn brown with some necrosise on a few.. i use the humboldt drain to waste nute line accept for the seacal and mag...i run the calmag...i give them 5ml per gal of the calmag but i think they should not be getting that much cal at this point and i think it is locking out the K...not sure if i should hit them with some potash or what.. i also wonder if the drop of Rh a couple nights could have caused the problem it went from 58 to 39 and stayed low for two night during lights on...im pretty sure its a k problem from all the diff pics i have seen...so should i cut out the cal and use just mag and maybe some potash. these things still got 6 weeks to go and already are silver dollar size buds and i cant let them get out of wack...so anybody got any ideas...

S

Snow Crash

If this were my garden I'd reduce the Cal-Mag to 2ml/gallon, use an additional .2ec of a high potassium supplement like potash or AN Big Bud dry, add an extra 0.06ec of epsom salt, and reduce the final EC a little bit. Then I'd make sure I got at least 40% runoff for a few feedings until the runoff EC was within a reasonable deviance from the feeding solution. I may also incorporate a half strength feeding every two feedings from this point forward if pushing high nutrient levels, and reduce the temperature on the dry days to decrease transpiration and assist the Rh a little.

P

Paul Nepal

Use the Sea Mag and Sea Cal as rec by Humboldt Nutes. Stay with the program and you will be fine but when you substitute out something you are asking for problems

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

If this were my garden I'd reduce the Cal-Mag to 2ml/gallon, use an additional .2ec of a high potassium supplement like potash or AN Big Bud dry, add an extra 0.06ec of epsom salt, and reduce the final EC a little bit. Then I'd make sure I got at least 40% runoff for a few feedings until the runoff EC was within a reasonable deviance from the feeding solution. I may also incorporate a half strength feeding every two feedings from this point forward if pushing high nutrient levels, and reduce the temperature on the dry days to decrease transpiration and assist the Rh a little.

exactly. salt buildup can look the same as cal mag and k problems. just flush once a week or alternate with light feedings. i like to keep rh between 40 and 60, so the 39% humidity is right on the edge of that. i'd be more concerned about the high temps. sounds like your doing fine though.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I grow coco perlite mix and I water every other day nute nute water . If I ever see defeciencies I flush with at least 5 gallon per plant and the next feeding is low strength about 50% of normal. Also if stuff starts getting sideways check your ppms of your drainage.

xrob415x

xrob415x

Are you running ro water that would make a difference. If not 5ml a gallon is kinda high. I normaly add calmag first and get the ppm up to about 200. I do top feed drain to waste in coco. I do feed, feed, quarter strength nutes,feed feed, quarter strengh nutes. I find that this really helps with my salt buildup. I have ran feed feed feed with no flushes and I tend to get bad salt build up and am forced to HEAVILY flush about every month, but the more frequent flush has eliminated this problem.

Top Bottom