cam#3 x c99 from hd

• Thread starter sun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

0% germination on thees i would have taken care of this through a pm like a gentilman but they blocked my pm,s,also i had a previous order that was screwed they would promise forever and never deliver(like 3x)....im a hardened ex con ,a habitualized fellon & i almost broke down crying..........well off to the other room to beat my head off a wall ...literaly

U

uefear

0% germination on thees i would have taken care of this through a pm like a gentilman but they blocked my pm,s,also i had a previous order that was screwed they would promise forever and never deliver(like 3x)....im a hardened ex con ,a habitualized fellon & i almost broke down crying..........well off to the other room to beat my head off a wall ...literaly

I dont know what HD is but I assume you need seeds? Well, luckily your at the farm :smoke

sun

sun

im looking to buy a good trippy sativa for cheap ive considered morning daze but medic came off at me with a real snakey tone. when i asked about an offer for sick 215 patients. (mosca & billygoat sound good)ill try them probably ....................................

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
sun im sorry to hear about your problems with hempdepot, shoot me a pm and i will send you a free pack of cam#3 x c99 :harvest:

sun

sun

respect to logic

sun im sorry to hear about your problems with hempdepot, shoot me a pm and i will send you a free pack of cam#3 x c99 :harvest:

all my respect to ya ,logic your a man of your word &respect to the farm great service sun:animbong:

sun

sun

we will see

i like the seeds i got from rm in the past here,s a cherrybomb i did i love the taste & i like the boddi sattva

DSC02359
F

fruitloops

does anyone have any infomation on reefermans POTENT PURPLE . i had ten seeds. only 1 sprouted for me. it was a male. a very nice looking one. ive had him for years. i will use him. but need more info on the cross first. thanks anyone who can help its much appreciated

sun

sun

i think nirity has got rm,s old catolog in one of his posts .i might be wrong ,but you can look & see

sun

sun

good germination rate on these new cam#3 x c99 from the farm

O

organickat

I must of got a old batch cuz I didn't get one to pop out of ten and I never had that problem before . I scuff them then put them in distilled water with a little thrive alive and the sank after 24 hours but never opened .sucks for the money I spent

R

Reeferman

The germ issues are strange on this strain because they are all from the same breed , I had seeds properly stored in Holland its rather is disturbing to hear of these issues my new lines will be done in a while and I will contact a few folks when I review the forum .
We had 90% germ on the cambo c-99's .
Reef

O

organickat

These beans was cam 2 x c99 f4 but on the pack it said cam x c99 .I'm a fan of your work for a long time (prairefire days) ..so I know you have talent..

B

brookky

I bought 20 love potion 2 seeds and 20 g13 x haze seeds from hemp depot all the lp2 seeds sprouted but I only got 12 of the g13 x haze seeds to sprout. I think this is still good. I normally get 80 to 90 percent

O

organickat

In the past I had 90 to 100% reef's beans germ for me . I have willie nelson to but I never popped them yet hopefully they germ for me

Latest posts

Top Bottom