Cambodian Pure Lines

• Thread starter Cherokee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darkmatter

darkmatter

shit happens nat i like rm's style he always has a list full of different strains he is a hard worker.i just grow dont try to make $$.i grow it smoke it give it away.make a little seed here a there fuck its just somthing i down with.hope you find what your searchin for.keep the faith.theres a lot of variables when you grow any thing.when his buckets hit theres gonna be some o shits.i can feel it.ive only had a computer this year but ive grown about 20 some rm strains.nothing major as far as problems go in the grand scheme of things mainly pilot error.the farms got me branching out little.i got price is righted on the chemvalley i ninja rolled on a computer at work lost by a damn doller i went 30 up on my first bid.i woulda got it that had i been at home.im gonna buy seeds grow it fuck cloneing, i can, got the realdeal shit to do it with im on the so many seeds so little time trip if i find true love and am stopped in my tracks i might plow that hole for a while.rm might just put me on that bitch.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
What it comes down to is you can't please everyone all the time. if it was true there would only be 1 car company 1 cell phone provider, Nikes no Reebok..ect. Alot of factors go into growing out seeds you cant expect every seed to be put into dirt and come up exactly the same. Im not saying you are,im just stating it. I would be pissed myself if i spent all that time and got your results. It could have very easily gone the other way tho. Good luck on your journey

D

doggystyled73

Maybe someone else will but i promise you it wont be me !

My future interest in RMS seeds ends with a few selected "pure" lines i haven't tried like Burmese, Cambodian & maybe one of the Mexican or Columbians if ever rereleased. I specifically want them for making f1's and possibly out crosses to bx some of my elite cuts with for personal seed stash.

As a long time RMS seed buyer, i must share my honest results.. Lol, still practicing Reef's signature slogan as my sig. :thinking

Results from growing these hybrids:
Double Skunk - no stand outs = no keepers
CBI - no keepers
Thai x Skunk or Skunk x Thai - no keepers
G13 x Burmese - no keepers
Willie Nelson - nothin special

Pure strain results so Far:
Kodiak Gold - hermie central, weak smoke, finally found a non hermie female.. Originally wanted KG to make mold resistant outdoor crosses but Guerilla Gold is way faster & way more potent.
Highland Nepalese - 7 males, no fems
Mazar I Shariff & Pure King < just grew out 1 pk of M.I.S. & 2pks of the "pure King. Most females of both strains hermied & even some of the males tried to go female before we killed them off..

Becuase of the results of the last 2 strains mentioned, my buddy says he'll never grow another RMS seed again and still holds me responsible for pushing the MIS & King on him to grow and seeding up some of his $$ girls, yes he's the same one that had shit luck with the KG & gave me his last beans of which i finally found that herm free KG from.

:time Ive been a long time Reef supporter but maybe its time to look elsewhere.

Hopefully this wont get deleted like my last post of truth and negativity cause i no longer have the patience to get to 50 post just so i can pow wow with Reeferman himself thru PM about my results..

Peace

seems to me he grew out all the wrong ones lol.. i can understand his frustration though, nobody likes to put in the $$, time and effort to produce "average bud" the ones i'm gonna try are Cam3/C99, Burmese Pure, and G13/Haze... the only other one would be his african black but at $180 I think I'll pass

D

doggystyled73

What it comes down to is you can't please everyone all the time. if it was true there would only be 1 car company 1 cell phone provider, Nikes no Reebok..ect. Alot of factors go into growing out seeds you cant expect every seed to be put into dirt and come up exactly the same. Im not saying you are,im just stating it. I would be pissed myself if i spent all that time and got your results. It could have very easily gone the other way tho. Good luck on your journey

another good reason to lower his seed prices.. so if i'm gonna try 3 varieties of his to see which ones i like i'll be dishing out $380!!! lol no offense reef i'm just stating the obvious

N

Nirrity

For that price you sometimes can try only 1 dutch hybrid, RM prices are fully reasonable IMHO.

D

doggystyled73

For that price you sometimes can try only 1 dutch hybrid, RM prices are fully reasonable IMHO.

sorry but i gotta disagree with ya there... i just bought headband/OG and Moondawg off another breeder here for $50 each.. and this will most likely be the BEST weed i ever grow or smoke.. the BEST, without debate, so thats $50 for the best... and $120-$180 for seeds of some... "average" bud?? LoL.. again not trying to knock reef but just stating the obvious.. truth is truth my friend :smiley_joint:

N

Nirrity

Well, doggystyled73 :) ... Again here we came to the old stupid debate what is "best"? Me, I don't even like to smoke indicas for free, so no way any kush, dawg or any other endless super-dooper mega extra ultra elite clone re-cross can be "best"... Free yourself from "best" doctrine, try to trace what _you_ really wnat, not what _others_ think "best"... So truth is not RM gear average, truth it's not hyped gear... :smiley_joint:

D

doggystyled73

well.. i love diesel flavored bud.. love it.. in fact the stinkier the better.. could care less about a label, hype, or an elite name, i also love blueberry.. so the two i mentioned I'm sure will be some of the best I'll ever burn. Now as far as RM's gear, I'm not trying to knock it, it's just that whenever i hear from a friend whose grown some or see smoke reports online, and these are usually from people into sativas like yourself, they turn out to be "nothing special" and i don't think it's a "coincidence" that it keeps happening, LoL.. do you?

N

Nirrity

"coincidence"? I'm not that kind of person who substitute my own opinion with someone elses point of view.

If they say "nothing special" then say what is "special"? Do you know any pair of "nothing special" RM strain compared to "special" in a reviewer's point of view? Like say "Willie Nelson"->"???" Me, I barely remeber anything "special" was ever mentioned compared to "nothing special" RM stuff, perhaps just because there is no other breeder who offered such a wide variety of landrace hybrids except for A.C.E. Seeds? All "specials" usually go for Sour Diesels, Kushes or any other 'private' labels, not to mention any of these are not a pure sativas at all to stand on the list... Perhaps if a person like heavy smoke and massive yields finished in 8 weeks he is a stupid one with Willie Nelson attempt? Of course he find "nothing special" in 14+ weeks flowering and extra cerebral high he can barely detect :) OK, different strokes for different folks, I just don't like when metric things are measured in imperial and then called "bad"

G

gulf island

i think breeders like reef and others put alot of work into there bredding.and some dont.hermies have yes been reported in some of reefs strains i think that had alot to do with old breeding partners.i myself had hermie problems that came from one of reefes old friends who gave me the seed and they were hermies but shit happens.myself i like to make my own seed stock.ive collected seeds over the years breed seeds and bought seeds.i never buy seeds from holland or california.i like to support local breeders and we have alot of solid kick ass genetics here in bc that arnt available anywere else like A3 and others.if i was to spend my hard earned money on seeds i would have to go with,jordan of the islands,,heritage seeds,,dr atomic,,solar warrior,,reeferman,,vancouver island seed company some are good some are so so i really like there kgb ive worked with it for years it aaa,

Z

zoeronerer

quality is quality boys......... always will be......if you want exotic go one way if you want money go the other......wer all pot nerds.......and we will all never agree on what is best.............. have respect for the plant. this is an ancient hobby . and guess what its allllllll good just do your research.

Delta-9 Labs

Delta-9 Labs

Breeder
Supporter
Greetings Cherokee & All, Just to show you all, we are more interested in true honest results & research than making a quick buck! So, please contact OldPink for our Mekong Haze testers and show us all your results. We have been selling our pure landrace Cambodian Sativa for over 2 years now and have had no complaints about hermaphrodites. Perhaps our exclusive farmer who selects our seeds are quite remote and are able to raise a more stable variety. I would also like Reeferman to test some of ours as well so perhaps this reply will find it's way to RM as well. Delta-9 Labs has supported local Khmer farmers for over 5 years now. Success to All.
Delta-9 Labs

Latest posts

Top Bottom