Came Back To This...

• Thread starter sweetgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetgreen

Did some fim'ing/topping/supercropping a few days before going away for 3 days. I also changed the light from a 110w floro to the 300w MH. Set EC to 400 and pH to 5.2 the day I left, and when I came back it was EC 500 and pH of 7. They get flooded every 8hrs, and air temps are around 23c 74f with RH around 50% and rez temps around 66f

The two things I'm thinking is either over watering, or maybe the containers are too small? My dehumidifier filled up and shut off within 24hrs of me leaving, so when I got home RH was 69%. Not many roots coming out the bottom of the containers, but there are a few. Also the canoeing leaves kinda look light green and almost the start of zebra like.

I want to clone ASAP and flip 12/12 but want to make sure they are healthy first.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Img 0970 largejpg
Img 0972 largejpg
A

alfonso2002

To me they look like they need water. Also the high PH is problem I'd try to keep PH at 5.6 . what happened is that they drank up the water in your res and that raised the PH and ppm. I would water every 4 hours for about10-15 min. while the lights are on. do not water when the lights are off.you might think about covering the top so no light gets to the roots.
panda works good.white side up. P.S. that is an ebb and flow system right?

P

paulycali

Overwatering for sure. Remember after toppinf, fimming ect. they are stressed. Treat them well and dont overwater them during these stressful times. They will be fine and back up and running in no time. Dont sweat it. They will be fine. Good luck man

O

oglovinlife18

ur dehumidifier will fill every 24 hours it is mesure like r/o pints/per 24hr

Top Bottom