Came Home To This.. Wtf ?

• Thread starter Theassbandit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

So I just sat down to check the thread. Got this bitch bubbling in RO water, and flora clean...

They look better after just 3 minutes.
I'm gonna bubble until just before 8 pm (now it's 5pm alaska time) when my lights kick out and get a light nutrient change and some voodoo juice.

I think the 10 ml per gal that was used winged and rooted my roots. Seeing that recommended highest dose is 3.75 ml per gal.
I guess leaving a exact list of instruction for someone to follow doesn't help a newb grower. Lol
Get you some hydroguard bro and keep that water level down below the bottom of the net. Those roots look to be the problem. But don't understand why the soil plant is doing the same.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Get you some hydroguard bro and keep that water level down below the bottom of the net. Those roots look to be the problem. But don't understand why the soil plant is doing the same.

The soil grow is doing a little better, but stacking is a little ahead of the dwc, but the dwc is also throwing some red pistols. I'm assuming it's because she's stressed out so much..
But I put a soil plant in with the dwc in case it didn't make it through flower... This is the first ever clone I've cut, 4 weeks into flower in a DWC. I'm happy with her even if she doesn't pull through...

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

I think the curling is a humidity thing.
They aren't lockout. There's no yellowing and no burning. Plus their mom curled on me too and left me scratching my head..

I got a indica Jack the ripper, that I thought grew at a ok speed until I DWC'd a high sativa and the growth rate is insane but super finicky.

I'm glad I started with the indica.

BudBogart

BudBogart

this guy leave his brain at the door?
As you may be learning, thcfarmer is about helping, learning, sharing with good will and love.
I am perhaps the stupidest farmer here. I have received one negative comment and 500 likes and words of encouragement.
Nothing to fear, feel the love and enjoy this special community.
Peace.

wasfromks

wasfromks

this guy leave his brain at the door?
This post may be taken the wrong way but it is coming off rude. Care to elaborate? I still consider myself very new to the community, however tenure shouldn't apply towards attitude. A ton of knowledge and help lurks in this community. I really hope the comment is being taken out of context.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

hi I just realized I had an alert about this. I wasn't at all saying negative about the dude himself with these plants and doing a bad job. I was actually quite upset and hearty felt for you that you left for vacation and came home to this... Agreeing with what you said like... come home to this... WTF!?!? EXACTLY!! I meant no ill comment.. just reflecting on your WTF about the plants :)

wasfromks

wasfromks

hi I just realized I had an alert about this. I wasn't at all saying negative about the dude himself with these plants and doing a bad job. I was actually quite upset and hearty felt for you that you left for vacation and came home to this... Agreeing with what you said like... come home to this... WTF!?!? EXACTLY!! I meant no ill comment.. just reflecting on your WTF about the plants :)
ya'll took me way out of context... the post was come home to this.. WTF?!lol
And there is clarity! Yay! Thanks for being awesome bromigo. We are all on the same team here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom