Came to this site from another site.

• Thread starter ringworm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ringworm

See that you guys have a good site going and had some friends tell me check it out. So i am. Hope you all keep it safe and looking forward to a good time with friends! Take care ringworm!:happy

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi ringworm welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

R

ringworm

Thanks for the welcome. Not a troll and not a new grower! Love the friendly farm already. I for sure will be going to the strain guide. Thanks logic and have a good one!:angel

R

ringworm

Oh and i would love to grow some of you guys cali kushes! Main reason for coming this way. Tons of kush info!:heart

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome on the farm ringworm

:handshake

:icon_stick man:

G

Guano

Don't worry...as soon as IC finds out you're here your account over there will be deleted...just like mine was. :giggle

R

ringworm

No way Guano are you for real? I mean what good does that do for them. Well i dont go by the same nick but if they see my grow then oh well. This place is nice so i would not be to upset!:) And thank you I B L for the welcome! :smoke

F

fewture

im new too.. ic will.. delete your account.. thats ass.. ohwell..

G

Gorrillagrower

Welcome Ringworm. Got a good group of farmers here that are always ready to help there fellow farmer in any way possible. Much nicer around here than at that other place whos name we wont mention. Enjoy brother

GG

T

the Rock

hey homie,nice to meet you,i use to have an account over there, i still might but have had no reason to even look. This site has it all and the people aren't a bunch of whiners,since I came here I have had no urge to ever go anywhere else for my quest for knowledge. Oh yeah and no trolls here they get banished before they have a chance to spew any hate

D

dkmonk

Well welcome, and what Guano said isn't all that true i have made it open to ic that i am on both sites and my account hasnt been banned, although I do know they have banned some people for that, but not everyone gets banned.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the site buddy enjoy your stay:), Yep I got banned cause Rez thought I was Swerve.. Oh well fuck em.

GTD

Latest posts

Top Bottom