Camp out...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
How about a camp out riverside on the Gunnison.
Could arrange private camp sites riverside, can inner tube, float river, fish eat, have our own cup, would be a blast.
Thinking mid June would be nice and warm.
Camp sites have shelters, could wire up a stereo blast tunes,,run naked, fornicate, shoot guns, fish, or just kick back and eat some real food from us and other local farms...
We got to get together this summer and enjoy the season....
Or if anybody wishes to come out, I ll show you a high time on river, great camping site, showers, fire pit, etc......

ftwendy

ftwendy

A Farmer's cup on the river.... hmmm. I like the sound of it.

Is this an open invite? If so, that's a great idea. :)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
If I am able- I would love to be a part!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You had me at fornicate lol. Sounds killer. Anyone there will have some dank ass food im certain

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
How about around. June 20 th or so?

Trillionsoatoms

Trillionsoatoms

Would like to do something similar over here on the farm, sounds really cool bro!!!!

llamabox

llamabox

Man, that's a heck of a drive from Denver. And I got 3 kids. Wonder how they would after a 4hr drive through the mountains.

bevin

bevin

My kids arent to bad when driving long distances. we keep them occupied. try driving with 2 kids your elderly mother and wife the southern way to san diego in the middle of summer

A

Angus

I'm down for the 20th. I got that day off.
Hey, chickenman hows the fishing that time of year.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Should be good river will be clear by then...float tubes, rafts lots of fun.....nice weTher

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Gunnison is a ways out but if you ever feel like going rockhounding I hit Co springs pretty often

summitoker

summitoker

sounds like a damn good time, I could use a few days of hangin out on the river.
Downwithdirt what kind of rockhounding are you into? There is a lot of agate and jasper around here....a couple weeks ago I found a shark tooth peeling apart layers of shale. A friend finds tons of arrowheads although I have no luck with that.

Top Bottom