Can’t figure the def??

• Thread starter bobby34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobby34

Can any one help with this deficiency?. Im not quite sure.
I’m feeding at 850ppm ph 6.0. Using spectrum king sk600’s.
There happy enough just can’t work out the def.
Thanks

Cant figure the def
Cant figure the def 2
Cant figure the def 3
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Pics of the whole plant would help. What are you feeding them? What makes up that 850ppm? RO? Tap? Temp and humidity?

Looks like they're slightly heat stressed.

az2000

az2000

It looks like early Mg def to me. I would add 1/4 tsp/gal epsom salt to the next feeding/watering. (I think some experienced growers here believe Mg def is overused to explain other problems. That could be true. But, if it were me, I'd add 1/4 tsp/gal. That's a mild treatment. It should be about 1.25g, which creates 76ppm; 33ppm mg + 43ppm sulfur.).

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It looks like early Mg def to me. I would add 1/4 tsp/gal epsom salt to the next feeding/watering. (I think some experienced growers here believe Mg def is overused to explain other problems. That could be true. But, if it were me, I'd add 1/4 tsp/gal. That's a mild treatment. It should be about 1.25g, which creates 76ppm; 33ppm mg + 43ppm sulfur.).

Mg stood out to me as well.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Dont use Calmag if your tap water is that hot. 240 is a bit high.. you could overdo the Ca. I'd just foliar feed Epsom salts at 1/4 tsp per gallon every other day for a week and see how they respond.

I'd also cut that water 50/50 with RO, that could be the main source of your issue honestly. Are you in soiless or coco?

B

bobby34

Dont use Calmag if your tap water is that hot. 240 is a bit high.. you could overdo the Ca. I'd just foliar feed Epsom salts at 1/4 tsp per gallon every other day for a week and see how they respond.

I'd also cut that water 50/50 with RO, that could be the main source of your issue honestly. Are you in soiless or coco?
Thanks dirtbag, using coco

Top Bottom