Can’t get large flowers?

• Thread starter garymossey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
garymossey

garymossey

I have been growing now for about 2 years and I can’t get tall plants or fat buds? I have 3 tents, 2 of them are 3’ x 4’ x 60” and the third is a 4’ x 5’ x 72”. I use HLG 350 R’s in the smaller tents and I use an HLG 650 R in the larger tent. I am using Dr Earth dry amendments and I PH the water to between 6.0 to 6.5. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

What are you growing? Pics would be great. Small buds and overview of the whole tent will tell us a lot.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Try using a complete balanced fertilizer instead. Even dr earth does not recommend their dry food for indoor growing. They recommend the liquid plant food at each watering.

How much nutrients the plants take up along with the amount of usable light determines growth. You have great lighting so you need the nutrients to keep up.

without pics and more info that’s my best guess.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I have been growing now for about 2 years and I can’t get tall plants or fat buds? I have 3 tents, 2 of them are 3’ x 4’ x 60” and the third is a 4’ x 5’ x 72”. I use HLG 350 R’s in the smaller tents and I use an HLG 650 R in the larger tent. I am using Dr Earth dry amendments and I PH the water to between 6.0 to 6.5. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Genetics play a big role, so starting with either a known cutting of quality strains or reputable seeds, something like HSC will go a long way.

LED is also known to grow shorter more compact plants. Plant height aside, they still produce large buds though.

I have also found feeding a high quality complete balanced nutrient makes an enormous difference, something like Dyna gro, Botanicare, GH Flora or Flora Nova etc..

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Try using a complete balanced fertilizer instead. Even dr earth does not recommend their dry food for indoor growing. They recommend the liquid plant food at each watering.

How much nutrients the plants take up along with the amount of usable light determines growth. You have great lighting so you need the nutrients to keep up.

"complete balanced nutrients" is becoming a catchphrase isnt it lol..

growsince79

growsince79

Good nutes means op can move lights closer for bigger buds.

Tommycanna420

Tommycanna420

Latest posts

Top Bottom