Can 9000

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Time for some new carbon for the tents and I had wanted to order a new FootHill Filter to match my old one and get some replacement carbon for the old one at the same time. Emailed back and forth with FootHill and when it was time to order they dropped the ball in replying.

Did some shopping while I waited for FH and found a deal on a Can 9000. Both filters are basically 24 x 5. Down side is the filter from FH holds 12.2 lbs of carbon while the Can only holds 6.6. More frequent carbon replacement for the Can it seems.

Cost for 2 Can 9000's was $175 delivered, cost for one FootHill and replacement carbon for the other would have been 180$ delivered.

Curious if anyone has any thoughts on the Can 9000. Filters will be ran in 4 x4 tents with a 4" CanFan attached to filter.

thanks,

jj

G

GroHi

I've run one for my trim area before... it seemed to do the trick, but as you stated, more frequent change outs. It is pretty light considering. Handy little portable filter is how I used it- not for heavy use, though perhaps okay on a small set-up...? Peace brother.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Appreciate the input GroHi, this is a short term solution (hopefully) for a long term issue that has to be addressed to continue growing here.

jj

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm running the Can 9000, but I think I need more CFM's or simply need to remove my duct box in the ceiling to remove the bottleneck... Damn thermodynamics engineering and fluid mechanics classes kicked my ass in college...
http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/Shady%20tools/ShadyTools0.jpg

Top Bottom