can any one spot this Deficiency?

• Thread starter Door2theUnivers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Door2theUnivers

Hey Friends,
Do you think this is a over nutrients issue? I just tranplanted into Just Right Xtra 1300ppm soil

Deficency
I

Indodro

Are they under the same light you had them under before you transplanted them? I get that sometimes when I put my plants from veg (under 400mh) to flower (1000hps) cause the light is more intense it'll bleach the leaves.

D

Door2theUnivers

more info

Also I am using reverse osmosis water , I may need a CalMag additive ?

they are under a 400 watt mh about 20 in away
temp is 75-82
humidty 40-50

They were giving to me in plastic cups thursday, transplanted them Friday into 1.5 qt and 3.qt pots

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Without seeing more of the plant, I'd say magnesium issues are present.

E

Element4NorCal

looks like you have one of several possible issues.

1. Possible over watering.
2. Over fertilization
3. Light burn from lights being too close or room too hot.
4. Magnesium Deficiency

Jay Frost

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'd agree with the light burn assessment; make sure you aren't spraying your girls while the lights are hot on them...

D

Door2theUnivers

Dont think its light burn

thanks a bunch for the responds, I dont think its light burn since there are fan leafs at the tops of the plants with no issues the bigest plant is more than 12 inchs away also , and at the bottom leafs they are showing it also, here are some pics of my setup to give your a better idea

Setup1
Setup2
Setup3
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I still say it's a magnesium uptake issue. Try giving one of them a foliar feed of Epsom salt @ 1tsp/gallon, see what happens. Won't fix what's already necrotic, but it should stop the spread IF it is indeed a magnesium issue.

D

Door2theUnivers

thanks,

I will go ahead and try adding some epson to the mix, I also noticed my ph is in the 7.5 range (via two prong soil probe)My water I have been feeding them is 6.0-6.5 ish, Any way to get the soil PH in the correct range besides feeding it water>?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wouldn't trust any "information" gained by those things. Just make sure the feed/water is in range. I'd do the Epsoms via foliar, but I like foliars.

D

Door2theUnivers

I sprayed Down With The Epson Foliar last night

I sprayed Down With The Epson Foliar last night , I will keep a eye on new growth and see where it takes me Thanks!

Top Bottom