Can Anybody Diagnose These Sick Plant?

• Thread starter Yourt16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I use well water. Yea I have a nice Hanna meter ppm/ph ec. Been pushing it till about 1500 ppm. Water has not been running off in the 5 gals.
Good you got the stuff you need ...

What conversion scale???? Just use EC it's more universal. Your with botanicare so they use 700 scale. Is that how your meter is set?

What PH are you setting your feed to before applying it?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I use well water. Yea I have a nice Hanna meter ppm/ph ec. Been pushing it till about 1500 ppm. Water has not been running off in the 5 gals.
If you water in coco, especially with high ppm and hard water the fertilizer salts will build up on your roots and cause nute lockout showing any type of deficiency on the top of the plant. You need to flush the coco with large amounts of lightly ferlilized PHed water until you get heavy runoff and water until you get runoff every time. I like to use aact for coco flushes.
Also never let coco dry out it will cause salt build up and nute lockout almost every time.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

How much cal mag are you giving?
CNS17?

And how far are those lights?

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

You have been giving just that since the beginning how old are they now and when did the problem come up ?

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

You're 100 percent coco as well or do you have perlite?

Usually will see the perlite tends to float up. I'm not seeing any.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

They probably should have grown quicker than that a three month old plant... so the problem could have started even before that.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Did you use the same feed since you started feeding or did you alter it at all?

Is this a seed start?

What strain brother ?

Last edited:
Y

Yourt16

Did you use the same feed since you started feeding or did you alter it at all?

Is this a seed start?

What strain brother ?
Started with teens. 3 different strains Alien og seems to be the worst, second would be green ribbon, healthiest is purple caddy. Nutes have been altered

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

1500 sounds a bit high, but that's a tall ass plant. maybe kick back to like 1200.. i cap mine at 1200. i dont want too much salt buildup. do u flush? if not, try a flush and then feed with 1200.

sorry not tall. but it seems big. so u might need that much ppm. but i would try to flush. and then feed again with lighter ppm if it were me.

CDub86

CDub86

Hey everyone I have some yellowing plants new growth, and fan leaves are yellowing from inside out. some are worse than others. About 4 ft tall 5 gal pots in coco running gavitas at 600w. Room temp 73-75 humidity 70%. Co2 ppm 1500. Running botanicare cns17 and cal mag. Will post pictures in a little bit. Any help would be appreciated thank you
I use coco coir as well and i water every day an hour after lights on, until i have about 20% run off. (About half galon of water is what i use total per plant) Coco hold a lot o2 for the roots so you can almost never overwater. Just don't let her sit in the run off or dry out. Also i drilled about 50, 5/8" holes in the side of my bucked to prevent root rot in the middle. A method i believe also called air pruning. For a feed cycle try feeding one day, and ph water the next.
Also i mix in some clay pellets to the coco for better drainage. try that for a week and see if she turns around. Also coco needs cal mag which your using. Good luck

Top Bottom