Can Anybody help identify problem ?

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hi fellow growers can anybody help me out? I'm new to growing only my second grow so still learning a hell of a lot ! Now to me my plants look healthy as a whole apart from the big fan leaves all seem to be clawing really quite bad (see pics) I've got 8 plants growing in coco under 3 600 w lights 28 inch away from canopy, I'm feeding daily until I get roughly 10% run off , I've been vegging for 4 weeks on Saturday any help is greatly appreciated 😊

Can anybody help identify problem
Can anybody help identify problem 2
Can anybody help identify problem 3
Can anybody help identify problem 4
Can anybody help identify problem 5
Can anybody help identify problem 6
Can anybody help identify problem 7
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Hi,

I will go out on a limb and say your pH is off, seeing as you didn't mention it (it's just about the most important thing you have control over when growing any plant), and the plants look they are suffering of pH lockout. That's just a guess though.

Moshmen

Moshmen

What and how much are you feeding? Is the coco drying out? And does humidity stay around 45-50

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

What and how much are you feeding? Is the coco drying out? And does humidity stay around 45-50
Hi I'm feeding cannazyme 2.5ml per litre, canna a + b 2ml, rhizotonic 1 ml giving 2 litres once a day, coco never dries out and yeah humidity is always there or there a bouts

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The leaf tip hooking is a slight overabundance of nitrogen. They can hook a hell of a lot more with more N.

Don't flush, adjust.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

The leaf tip hooking is a slight overabundance of nitrogen. They can hook a hell of a lot more with more N.

Don't flush, adjust.
From the research I've done online everythings pointing towards too much nitrogen, I just wanted to check with some of you guys, coz the Internet can be very misleading at times lol

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Could be as mystic said a lil too much nitrogen maybe lighten a lil off as long as it get abit it's fine but you mention you never let soil dry out looks like you over water a lil....you don't go by days when watering you go by how dry or light the pots are many new growers make this mistake

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Could be as mystic said a lil too much nitrogen maybe lighten a lil off as long as it get abit it's fine but you mention you never let soil dry out looks like you over water a lil....you don't go by days when watering you go by how dry or light the pots are many new growers make this mistake
As I'm new to coco I am struggling with the feeding coz I've read your never suppose to let coco dry out and also that I'm supposed to feed till runoff, but like I say I'm new to this so I really don't know pal

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
your plants look good to me as far as watering goes, I would say keep doing what you are doing with that. Fix pH = fix plants. imo.

318366A8 5EA1 4B84 ADCE E842B56547B7

Top Bottom