Can anybody tell me what is a matter with my plant

• Thread starter Spike8910
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes agree with @MIMedGrower, though don’t go adding calmg or anything just get proper wet/dry cycle and she’ll recover on her own or we’ll see.

corndog

corndog

Madmax

Madmax

Leaf appears very similar to what was appearing on my leafs.i havnt changed anything bar adding cal mag and im in coco-perlite .different media i know..so theres no wet/dry cycle.leaf def appeared on lower to middle fan and lateral leaves..@sshz said it was mag def so i went by him and it didnt spread after adding calimagic...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Agree need pics of the plant... I will say that NPK ratio is not so good for cannabis and will likely cause issues if it's not part of the culprit already.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Low humidity and high light?

What's your watering practices like?

temps?

light source?

Don't look all that bad.

Spike8910

Spike8910

Watering was bad to start as I started them in same pot but alot better now every 3 days the light hps full spectrum turned down too 400 watt temps 23c to 25c not sure on humidity need a new metre

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Watering was bad to start as I started them in same pot but alot better now every 3 days the light hps full spectrum turned down too 400 watt temps 23c to 25c not sure on humidity need a new metre
Ok was wondering because they look a little heat or ligh stressed. Maybe a touch to close.

That soil may be a bit of a challenge as it's very high in phosphorus but so far they look ok.

Top Bottom