Can anybody tell me whats wrong with my plants?

• Thread starter aktoman95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aktoman95

Can anybody please tell me whats wrong with these girls??
Can anybody tell me whats wrong with my plants
Can anybody tell me whats wrong with my plants 2

Can anybody tell me whats wrong with my plants 3
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

How often do you water them? My first guess is nutrient lockout from watering too frequently.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

This site is very helpful.

You have all the information as to what's been going on in your grow. You'll be your best option at figuring it out. A plant that looks like that could be several different things. Compare pictures and then use the feeding and environmental info you have to try and pin point where you mightve veered off track. Or use the suggestions people give you on here to get you started researching in a certain direction. It looks like it could be a nutrient deficiency. This will also help. https://www.kisorganics.com/blogs/news/a-dichotomous-key-for-understanding-nutrient-deficiencies

PK1

PK1

Supporter
post a photo while the plant is in natural light. The intensity of the light makes it somewhat hard to figure. Also, your vpd is out of range and there is too much heat in between the light and the top of the plants.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
copy the questions from this post and answer them here. That should help with identifying problems

freezeland2

freezeland2

copy the questions from this post and answer them here. That should help with identifying problems
Nice to see you back

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I water about once a week
Do you have a soil moisture meter? In addition to the list of questions @PK1 mentioned, it might be helpful to know how much moisture there is in the soil. I had a similar-appearing problem last year and it turned out to be caused by too-frequent watering. I can't tell what type of pots you're using, but if they're plastic, the problem still could be due to excessive moisture in the soil. These plants like their soil to dry between waterings.

Top Bottom