Can anyone comment on how my plants are looking

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Please can Any seasoned growers took a look at my plants and tell me if they look okay

Can anyone comment on how my plants are looking
Can anyone comment on how my plants are looking 2
Can anyone comment on how my plants are looking 3
Can anyone comment on how my plants are looking 4
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

That power receptacle looks like a burnt fire hazard. Plant looks like it's fine.
Oh no pal they are in a tent running off a totally different power source, that's just where I plug my freezer in lol, I just took one out of the tent to get a better picture

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They look slightly over watered. How often are you watering? How much do you water? What are you growing in?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

They look slightly over watered. How often are you watering? How much do you water? What are you growing in?
I'm growing in canna professional mix, I'm watering daily now as soon as the lights go back in because I'm doing 18-6 light cycle and when lights go back on the soils looking dry, I'm mainly going off how the soil looks, if it's dry ill water if it still looks damp ill leave it, but as I say its on a daily basis now I'm giving between half a litre to a litre depending how damp they are looking

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

I'm growing in canna professional mix, I'm watering daily now as soon as the lights go back in because I'm doing 18-6 light cycle and when lights go back on the soils looking dry, I'm mainly going off how the soil looks, if it's dry ill water if it still looks damp ill leave it, but as I say its on a daily basis now I'm giving between half a litre to a litre depending how damp they are looking
I get what your saying though with the soil looking so damp but I'd only just watered them

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Are those smart buckets?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If those aren't smart buckets or if you aren't doing DWC, then shoot lots of holes in the buckets for drainage.
No, I did not use a 12g at 10 paces. It was a Black & Decker with a 1/8 bit chucked in.

HoleyPot
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Are those smart buckets?

I'm not sure what smart buckets are but they've got loads of holes in the bottom for drainage

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm not sure what smart buckets are but they've got loads of holes in the bottom for drainage
Just the bottom is not enough. Here is why;

Top Bottom