Can anyone give some advise?

• Thread starter Itsme7576
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itsme7576

Itsme7576

Need some advise, Third time trying this out first time was a breeze secobd time got spider mites and this time no bugs checking and sprayed for pretreatment obsessively.lol
But theres some thing wrong need to see how to adjust.
water is always ph'd at 6.0-6.1
5mil./gallon calmag
Floragrow @ 3mil./gallon
instantkarma @ 5 mil./gallon
water/feed every two to three days.
also added epsom salt in light amount on topsoil.
humidity @45-50%
temps @ 75-84°
in soil and 1 ga
Can anyone give some advise 3
Can anyone give some advise 4
llon pots.
Can anyone give some advise
Can anyone give some advise 2
Can anyone give some advise 4
Can anyone give some advise 3
Can anyone give some advise 2

OutdoorGrowGuy

OutdoorGrowGuy

If it's not overwatering, I'd say it's overfed causing lockout, pH, or combination.

What ec / ppm are you running your feeds at?
Are you giving plain water between feeds?

Feeding / watering @ pH 6-6.1 every time, without a plain water rinse closer to neutral periodically between feeds, in soil, is asking for trouble in my opinion.

Any other information would be handy too. (environment, lights etc)

elduderito

elduderito

Not sure what your situation is but if it was my grow, I'd be popping new beans --- you can and should still try to salvage these - they will take a while to bounce back if you do.... how long ago did this issue start?

I would suggest transplanting to bigger pots and starting a new batch of beans

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Humidity could be higher, their flowering RH levels, raise it up to 60%

Itsme7576

Itsme7576

How often are they watered. And by which criteria do you decide if they need water?
by the wieght of the pots when dry and pots light I water they take about 1/2 gallon between three plants each watering

Itsme7576

Itsme7576

How often are they watered. And by which criteria do you decide if they need water?
by the wieght of the pots when dry and pots light I water they take about 1/2 gallon between three plants ea
24 hr or 18/6 light cycle?
18/ but had them at 24 for a minute when they first started. bought then as clones.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

This is definitely chronic over watering friend. Try watering every 4th or 5th day đź‘Ť

Chem77

Chem77

by the wieght of the pots when dry and pots light I water they take about 1/2 gallon between three plants ea

18/ but had them at 24 for a minute when they first started. bought then as clones.
With Intense LED’s the plants don’t like 24 hours. You can get away with T5 fluorescent and even MH lights on 24 for veg.

Ponky

Ponky

Ok. That's a soy oil and citric acid concentrated spray. It has to be applied in a fine atomized mist..and in the exact right amount. And it can be harsh. But I would expect it to look more burnt than it does. So I'm not sure yet. Possible heating and cooling failure. Maybe light stress. Double check you didn't mix the spray too strong.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like more than one thing has gone wrong here. You have mobile and immobile deficiencies so something is seriously not right with the roots. Your atmosphere seems ok by the numbers.
I agree it looks chronically overwatered. Likely overfed also. Are you using tap water in addition to all that calmag?
Epsom salt sprinkle on the top of the soil is a no no too.. ok in organic gardening maybe, but not when you're pouring nutrient solution in there.
Considering the state of the plant it's likely got too much light as well for its condition. And the bug sprays probably didn't help either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom