Can anyone help diagnose a sick plant please

• Thread starter Suavekasso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

History of the grow is important to answer those questions... its easy to overfeed then flush and give to little nutrients. So the plant shows over fed and then signs of deficiency which usually means lockout but can also be from flushing all the nutes out and then starving it after.

Suavekasso

Suavekasso

Why aren't you using any grow? Those three you are using are two of the three part GH flora series and a ripening flower booster. You need to follow the directions on the bottle and get the other part of the three part nute regimen.

It's Nitrogen deficiency and probably many other deficiencies because those plants should be getting 10ml per gallon of micro, 10ml of grow and 10ml of bloom for transition to bloom. That florilicious plus is for mid to late flower if I'm not mistaken.

I'm using Lucas formula for soil. Hence why I haven't used any GH GROW. It usually works for me. And I usually use floralicious plus +/- 2 weeks before flower with great results. It facilitates the oil and resin production a bit faster. By the 2nd week of flower my plants reeeek!

Suavekasso

Suavekasso

Well they were or are overferted IMO. You cant feed 600ppm every single feed in soil IMO.

There are now root issues 100% i can tell by looking at the plant easily.

Can you pour a bit of water in and catch the runoff to test its ph and ppm?

You said you flushed... how exactly step by step did you do this?

Feeding every water has worked for me with my indica strains. I guess these hybrids donot like that lol. Look at my other girl that gets the same regimen

9541E545 2BCC 4012 8E67 13BD72A94A32

Suavekasso

Suavekasso

So I tested the run off and it was pretty low (6.3). I top dressed with dolomite lime and re-flushed the plants. This has worked and the plants are recovering.

Suavekasso

Suavekasso

So I tested the run off and it was pretty low (6.3). I top dressed with dolomite lime and re-flushed the plants. This has worked and the plants are recovering.

I forgot to add that after adding the dolomite lime and flushing with 7.0 tap, the new run-off ph came out at 6.6-6.7

520Gthumb

520Gthumb

Help me please!, does anyone know what’s wrong? I might have corrected do to transplant and new growth doesn’t show any issues.
7D32C0B8 9B00 421A B788 8CC80ABEBC14

520Gthumb

520Gthumb

Background info- ph at 6.2 with 1/4-1/2 strength dynamic-gro, 1/2 strength super thrive, great white and blackstrap molasses. Apologize for doing things wrong I’m older hippie and not with it when it comes to social media.
I'd start a thread so as to not confuse ppl. If you do tag me in it and I'll see what I can figure out for ya.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Background info- ph at 6.2 with 1/4-1/2 strength dynamic-gro, 1/2 strength super thrive, great white and blackstrap molasses. Apologize for doing things wrong I’m older hippie and not with it when it comes to social media.
No worries brother... goto to the cannabis infirmary section and click on create post. Add the information and upload photos if you have.

520Gthumb

520Gthumb

No worries brother... goto to the cannabis infirmary section and click on create post. Add the information and upload photos if you have.
I know this is a dumb question but I searched for cannabis infirmary and it brought up this post. How do I get ther?

Latest posts

Top Bottom